Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeni R.
Jeni R.
Jacksonville
Just as the name implies. It's a tempting fragrance. I wear this when its date nite for me and the hubs. He always loves this scent on me and I only wear it now and again so to not wear it out. VS fragrances aren't cheap but you get what you pay for. I have the full size and a travel size in my handbag.
Lindsy H.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
LITERALLY HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE. I'm a BIG perfume wearer and don't go a day without putting it on. If your shopping Victoria, definitely pick this one up. It's not too strong but is a very enticing scent. I would most definitely purchase again and do recommend to other perfume connoisseurs.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
I love all Victoria's Secret perfumes but this is one of my favorites to bring to school in my gym bag. It is small and easy to carry around. It smells AMAZING! Words cannot explain how good this perfume smells! I would buy this again in a heartbeat and it is great to give as a gift.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
Love it! I actually didn't pick it out myself, my husband did and the scent is just amazing. We both love it. I really like the packaging and it lasts months for me. The scent was amazing but not over powering. I wish I could still get it but I heard VS discontinued the scent.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cromwell, CT
I love using Victoria's Secret fragrances! They smell great! I always go to the Victoria's Secret store at my nearest mall and end up buying at least 2 or 3! My favorite fragrances are Love Spell and Pure Seduction! I highly recommend them and will certainly continue to buy!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Statesville, NC
This stuff smells amazing! I buy a bottle every time I got to a Victoria's Secret store! A little pricey but definitely worth it and a little goes a long way! It is definitely my favorite and I always get compliments on how great I smell. I will buy it again and again!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Belvidere, IL
This scent is sexy, yet innocent. it isn't for every day, but the perfect spray for a date. I love this spray. the bottle is so nice and not too bulky. i got this at a local Victoria's secret. the spray has lasted me so long and i get so many complements when i wear it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The scents are very beautiful and long lasting. The only problem I had was that at first they smell a little strong for my liking. However, it does not feel sticky or sweaty when first applied. It dries very quickly. Overall though I would suggest the Mist to anyone.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm usually not a huge fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances, but I happened to get this one as a gift and was pleasantly surprised. The bottle itself is pretty, with the ombre purple. The fragrance stays with you for several hours before really beginning to fade away.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
This is by far my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. I bought it at a Victoria's Secret store as a gift to myself. I think it lasts much longer than other perfumes I have had. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth the price for the value of it.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.