Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little unsure of this product when I sampled it at the store but my sweet husband got it for me as a gift (because he loved it haha) and after using it consistently I absolutely love it! Looking at the packaging I thought it would be much deeper of a scent and I typically lean towards a sweeter scented perfume but I'm always looking to mix things up and this is the perfect in between!
Amber P.
Again, I dont like very fruity fragrances. Floral is more my style. This is subtle, not too strong. I would definately purchse again. Last time I bought it was at a mall store in Las Vegas
Kellianne P.
I used this until it was gone! I think that pretty much say it for itself.
It smells amazing! Last a great amount of time. I would spray it once more during the day. But that didn't bother me any. I got many compliments
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Christina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so sad I can not repurchase this scent, I was totally obsessed with it and they discontinued it - if I would had known it was going to be discontinued-  i would had bought 10 kits (not kidding)
Ashley D.
Morristown, TN
This is one of the best perfume scents I have ever tried.I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good scent all year round.
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the scent and will continue to repurchase as long as its sold!
Maira O.
Conroe, TX
Temptation has such a seducive smell i love to wear it because it lasts long and my boyfriend loves me wearing it.
Corrie M.
Dayton, OH
Without going into much detail, my husband and I both love this scent. It seems classy yet fun. I'd recommend it.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I love this scent and it last. I love the look of the bottle. I normally use this when I go out with friends
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?