Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Limited Edition Gold Cap Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lia M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy composed of pineapple, blood orange and wild hazelnut leaf as top notes; middle notes are peony, nutmeg and freesia; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla and grapefruit.

Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells amazing! Long lasting. Lasts all day and even night. Stays strong and lasts. I have even had complements outside, at the beach, in the wind. Well worth the price. Would buy again.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret is literally the best perfume I've ever tried. I've tried just about every perfume by VS and this is by far my favorite. Buy it as much as you can before they stop smelling it! My boyfriend loves this scent too, and all my friends try to steal it from me when they come over! Everybody loves this scent! I highly recommend it.
Hannah H.
I like this perfume but it's not my absolute favorite. The scent it a little too strong for my liking but it does smell super good. It's kinda pricey for the smell to me but to other it may be good. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who gets headaches from strong scents.
Kristina S.
This used to be my go to fragrance a few years ago. It has fairly good staying power, but I do feel like you have to re-apply at least once. The overall fragrance is nice and isn't too overpowering. I feel like you can wear it during the day and also for the night.
Rochelle G.
Campbell, CA
I have the regular version of this in the blood red bottle and it's one of my go tos for a night out. It feels a bit fancy and very forward so I typically reserve it for nights out to parties or clubbing, or dates. It's pretty strong and lasts the whole night
Kara W.
Midland, TX
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's not fruity or flowery which I like, and it smells quite frankly sexy lol the only complaint I have is that the fragrance doesn't last very long so I have to reapply often, and then sometimes it can be overpowering.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
I adore this scent and use it every day. I have both the perfume and the body mist and the gold cap variety. I tend to use this one as an evening scent since it is a little stronger. Have you tried the men's version? That is great too!
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
My hisband just got this for me for Christmas. I love it, it smells amazing and is one of my husband favorites. It is a very soft smell that isn't heavy or overpowering. I will definitely get more, highly recommend giving it a try
0 0.
Smells great this whole selection is pretty darn great. You won't have to reapply throughout the day. The design on any victory secret bottle is super pretty I love it. I wish it was cheaper but honestly it's worth the bucks
member-31a3595a9
Saint Louis, MO
I love Victoria Secrets Very Sexy for her. This is a nice sultry scent. I feel very sexy wearing it and I wear it on a regular basis along with other vicotria secrets scents. I am a simple girl so I love the simple packaging and bottle. I would recommend this to other women who want to feel confident and sexy.