Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Very Sexy Now Limited Edition promises to be the ideal beach scent. It is inspired by sunny days, warm sand and sea breeze. The composition is floral-fruity and offers aromas of coconut water, tuberose and cucumber flower.

About the Product:

• Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Body Mist
  • Full Size Bottle 8.4 oz / 250mL
  • Coconut water, tuberose and cucumber flower
  • Inspired by sunny days, warm sand and sea breeze.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist!
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kimberly P.
THE SMELL IS SO GOOOOOD!!! It's durable, dropped it out the bag onto the road and it just suffered scratches. Doesn't last long but with a smell like this you'd be wanting to be spraying it every so often anyways. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist #victoriasecret #verysexynow #fragrancemist
Springfield, GA
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist uploaded by Stephanie B.
My bottle is different from the one pictured but it is the Very Sexy Now mist spray. I have had this spray for a long time and still love it. It’s a very sweet smell. Quiet delicious. It doesn’t last very long but it does it’s job. Something sweet to wear around the house or even out.
Fresno
I love love love this smell! 👃 it smells so fruity. Yes it's long lasting and so fresh on the skin. It stays on for a long time. I wouldnt.. Because im satisfied. Yes its a good price. Affordable to buy. Yes it can improve a lil, not to much i didnt have no cons in this product at all.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE this stuff. It's a sweeter scent but the under notes are so different than any scent I've tried. I like this mist because, although it's not as strong as a perfume, the scent still lingers for hours after
Altamonte Spg, FL
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist uploaded by Deisy Z.
I have been using Victoria's Secret mist for a long time but I really have to say that this one is one of my favorites, the smell is so incredible, is so sweet, it's delicious. I love it. It definitely makes me feel sexy!! Yo he estado usando los mist de Victoria's secret desde hace mucho tiempo, y definitivamente este es uno de mis favoritos, el aroma es increíble, es súper dulce, súper delicioso, lo amo. Me hace sentir sexy!!
miami, FL
The best scent for the summer. It's strong, but tropical, but sexy! Omg, I just love it. It's easy to wear in summer. The smell is soft, but the enough strong to be in love with. I'll buy a new one very soon bc i want to use it for a very! Recommended to every girl who want something elegant and beachy at the same time.
golden , MS
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Fragrance Mist uploaded by Leslie R.
I love Victoria Secrets fragrances this is a great scent it's light ant crisp with a hit of Vanilla when I put fresh sheets on the bed I love to spray them and the pillow cases with this. I know it sounds crazy but these something soothing about the hint of Vanilla in this I also wear it a lot too
Love this scent and the bottle. I do wish that the scent stayed with me longer. I do love it but feel that I must reapply often for the price I have to pay for this. I do like the roller ball and would recommend that since reapplying is necessary.
I have had it on since 7:30 this morning and it is now 8:30pm. I can still smell it as if I just put it on. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. It smells pretty good, and I'm someone who is sensitive to scents.
Rossville, GA
Love this product!!! It is my very it smell. I have all of the very sexy products. It smells so good!!!! I get compliments on it all the time. It is affordable and last a long time. I totally recommend this product.