Victorias Secret Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Yellow Box 2007 Edition uploaded by Jodi T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Yellow Box 2007 Edition see more...

Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
My boyfriend loves this scent on me! It's not overpowering, lasts at least half a day on me, and smells professional but sexy. It's a good value for the price as well and sometimes even goes on sale! I would recommend this perfume to business professionals who also want a fun scent that is not granny-like.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
Me encantan todos los productos de victorias secrets, sus perfumes y lociones son mi favorito principalmente los de sabor a tutti fruti o a fresas me parecen súper rico más para las adolescentes porque como que animan a las personas por ejemplo a mí cuando me pongo una fragancia de este sabor es lo mejor
Sophia Z.
I love victoria's secrets perfumes and mists and everything. They all smell so sexy and intense and really draw you in. I love it so much! Every time I wear it people compliment me on the smell. I usually like to wear this one on a night out however, because it is not too appropriate for the daytime.
Jessica W.
Quincy, CA
I collect the very sexy now scents and buy them in mulitiples when the new ones comes out Its pricey but worth every penny and I always get complements, the scent is always different but always fresh and fun. If they would bring one back from about 7 yrs ago would be great!
amanda s.
very sexy now is my favorite scent ever!! its limited addition and they make it around the summer time. they make different bottles but similar scents. it smells like coconut and very fun. its a long lasting smell. i would buy it every time i can get my hands on it
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My second favorite fragrance to wear and something I don't like to run out of! It smells incredible and is very long lasting, which is good! I can't complain about the packaging, product, or color scheme. It all is wonderful and I would recommend to anyone.
Kayla S.
My mom has this product so I have used it a time or two! The scent is amazing! I love it, so does my husband! I think it lasts pretty much your entire night once you spray on a couple squirts! I would totally buy this all the time if I had money like that!
Philshaunda A.
Jamestown, NC
I wish I could find this in stores again!!! My most favorite fragrance and I wore it all the time! The bottle was cute and the fragrance lasted all day! Not to over powering, but subtle and sweet! Would definitely buy this again!
Amanda M.
Miami, OK
I love all Victoria's secret , this one is sweet mellow and just enough sexy, perfect mix i actually bought all the ladies in my family this for christmas no complaint except for my mother in law ,go figure
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
My mother introduced me to this perfume and I instantly fell in love. It doesn't have too much of a musky smell like most perfumes do. It lasts a pretty good while instead of when you just put it on.