Victorias Secret Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Yellow Box 2007 Edition uploaded by Jodi T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Yellow Box 2007 Edition see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sophia Z.
I love victoria's secrets perfumes and mists and everything. They all smell so sexy and intense and really draw you in. I love it so much! Every time I wear it people compliment me on the smell. I usually like to wear this one on a night out however, because it is not too appropriate for the daytime.
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
This is the bet scent from Victoria's Secret! The smell stays for a long time, much longer than their body mists. I also love the bottle and it looks so nice on my bureau. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nicely scented perfume.
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm not fond of most of the Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this one is wonderful! It's that perfect beach scent, the perfect one to take on a tropical vacation. In fact, I bought it specifically when taking a trip to Mexico. I wore it every day there, and now I'm flooded with memories of my resort and everything about it when I spray it on. I combine it with the stick perfume for a longer lasting fragrance. This is one I typically wear more in the summer because of its scent (Laila is my go-to for every other time). Only downside is that it's limited, so it's rarely available.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
Me encantan todos los productos de victorias secrets, sus perfumes y lociones son mi favorito principalmente los de sabor a tutti fruti o a fresas me parecen súper rico más para las adolescentes porque como que animan a las personas por ejemplo a mí cuando me pongo una fragancia de este sabor es lo mejor
Melissa R.
Richfield, WI
Long lasting. Wish it wasn't a limited edition. No longer available in stores for the past couple years. Making my bottles last from semi annual sale. Nothing smells similar except very sexy for her the original. If you can score one at the sale in January go for it!!
Kristin C.
Newark, OH
Love this perfume. Absolutely amazing quality compared to high-end brands. Extremely long lasting and is very affordable. Great value. Would definitely recommend. Bought it online and need to stop in store soon for a refill. Definitely a go to in my morning routine.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My second favorite fragrance to wear and something I don't like to run out of! It smells incredible and is very long lasting, which is good! I can't complain about the packaging, product, or color scheme. It all is wonderful and I would recommend to anyone.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
My boyfriend loves this scent on me! It's not overpowering, lasts at least half a day on me, and smells professional but sexy. It's a good value for the price as well and sometimes even goes on sale! I would recommend this perfume to business professionals who also want a fun scent that is not granny-like.
Jessica W.
Quincy, CA
I collect the very sexy now scents and buy them in mulitiples when the new ones comes out Its pricey but worth every penny and I always get complements, the scent is always different but always fresh and fun. If they would bring one back from about 7 yrs ago would be great!
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
My mother introduced me to this perfume and I instantly fell in love. It doesn't have too much of a musky smell like most perfumes do. It lasts a pretty good while instead of when you just put it on.