Victorias Secret Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Gold Cap uploaded by Lia M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz EDP Spray Gold Cap see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now for Her by Victoria's Secret is literally the best perfume I've ever tried. I've tried just about every perfume by VS and this is by far my favorite. Buy it as much as you can before they stop smelling it! My boyfriend loves this scent too, and all my friends try to steal it from me when they come over! Everybody loves this scent! I highly recommend it.
member-31a3595a9
member-31a3595a9
Saint Louis, MO
I love Victoria Secrets Very Sexy for her. This is a nice sultry scent. I feel very sexy wearing it and I wear it on a regular basis along with other vicotria secrets scents. I am a simple girl so I love the simple packaging and bottle. I would recommend this to other women who want to feel confident and sexy.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
San Antonio, TX
I liked this when I first smelt it in the store but once I got home and personally wore it for a few days I realized that it did not work with my body chemistry. I ended up giving it to my sister who now lives it. Aside from the smell the packaging is very beautiful. The gold cap gives it a classy feel.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far the best fragrance they have. I use this all the time and and have been for awhile. It lasts about 8 hours or a little more. I think of any alternative this is the absolute best. The only room for improvement I see is the packaging but as far as the actual product, its great.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I like this perfume but it's not my absolute favorite. The scent it a little too strong for my liking but it does smell super good. It's kinda pricey for the smell to me but to other it may be good. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who gets headaches from strong scents.
Jahan P.
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ
This scent is one of the best by Victoria's Secret! It's long lasting and worth every penny. I got it from my local Mall in New Jersey. I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lasting sultry scent. I'm still on my first bottle but it will not be my last!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This used to be my go to fragrance a few years ago. It has fairly good staying power, but I do feel like you have to re-apply at least once. The overall fragrance is nice and isn't too overpowering. I feel like you can wear it during the day and also for the night.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
The Victoria's Secret perfume is one of my favorite scents that is available by Victoria's secrets. Great value for the price you pay. The scent is fun a. I purchased the scent in store and i would definitely recommend to others looking for a long lasting perfume
Kara W.
Kara W.
Golden, CO
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's not fruity or flowery which I like, and it smells quite frankly sexy lol the only complaint I have is that the fragrance doesn't last very long so I have to reapply often, and then sometimes it can be overpowering.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
I have the regular version of this in the blood red bottle and it's one of my go tos for a night out. It feels a bit fancy and very forward so I typically reserve it for nights out to parties or clubbing, or dates. It's pretty strong and lasts the whole night