BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy Now 2007 is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange and pear. Middle notes are red peony, freesia and rose. Base notes are vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

Angie S.
I usually go for a very warm perfume with floral top notes, fruity under notes, and a finish of sandalwood/musk/vanilla. In the summer, though, I like to keep my perfumes floral and fruity, but lighter. This perfume fits that description perfectly & is the perfect summer perfume! Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Eau De Parfum 2007 Edition
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is a wonderful summer or Spring perfume very tropical coconut scent love the bottle it's a blue and clear heavy bottle the lid is super adorable has little tassels paid $45 for it
Amanda C.
This is by far my favorite perfume by Victoria's Secret, it saddens me that they discontinued this perfume. It is only available for a short. Of time during the year. But I bought 4 bottles so I wouldn't run out. This scent is a mixture between tanning lotion, the beach, and coconuts
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love love love this scent! I'm so upset they don't sell it in stores anymore. The last time I saw it was during the semi annual sale and I made sure to grab a few. I wear this scent almost everyday. It's so light and fruity!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this perfume some of Victoria's Secret perfume smell a little too strong for me but this has a soft fresh and floral scent to it it's really a good fragrance
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Victoria Secret very sexy now is a women's perfume. The fragrance is floral/fruity with notes of pineapple, blood orange and wild hazelnut leaf that offset mild notes of peony, nutmeg and fresha with the bass notes a blend of Sandalwood tonka bean, vanilla and grapefruit. The packaging is stylish while also being easy to use the scent last all day and a little goes a long way. Not sure of the price because my husband usually gets it for me as a gift but I definitely recommend this scent.
Sam C.
Staten Island, NY
When this product came out I literally bought four of them on spot t was so good. Very long lasting and smells so good. It was my first time buying it and I always look for when I go into Victoria secret because it's a limited edition it only comes out in the beginning of summer and when they have the semi annual sale! So when they do the semi annual sale I go in and buy them again !! I would really recommend this scent for people who like a crisp clean summer scent with a hint of coconut and water lilies it's just smells amazing and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe I had this fragrance a couple of years back when they sold it in a different bottle. It had VERY SEXY NOW in little silver rhinestones on the side, and a magnetic light wood too, over a white-to-red gradient bottle. The bottle itself was beautiful, but I adored the scent as well! It was my go-to fragrance, and even though I haven't had it in years, I still think about it. I hope this is the same formula as I would like to try getting my hands on it again.
Sophia Z.
I love victoria's secrets perfumes and mists and everything. They all smell so sexy and intense and really draw you in. I love it so much! Every time I wear it people compliment me on the smell. I usually like to wear this one on a night out however, because it is not too appropriate for the daytime.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I got this one because an associate bought the last of the 2014 ones when there was a deal with them(she informed me of this when I asked if there were any left, so I was pretty annoyed that she told me this) so I figured I'd try a similar one. It is just a tad floral so I have to put it on light or risk having a headache for the rest of the day. The packaging is great, it looks really cute sitting by my sink, and it is a great perfume. I just like the one from the year before it...
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
How does this compare to bombshell?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
How does this smell ?
Erika W.
Is this only a summer scent to anyone else (I think it's a hint of coconut that really reminds me of this)?