BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy Now 2007 is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange and pear. Middle notes are red peony, freesia and rose. Base notes are vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

Angie S.
I usually go for a very warm perfume with floral top notes, fruity under notes, and a finish of sandalwood/musk/vanilla. In the summer, though, I like to keep my perfumes floral and fruity, but lighter. This perfume fits that description perfectly & is the perfect summer perfume! Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Eau De Parfum 2007 Edition
Amanda C.
This is by far my favorite perfume by Victoria's Secret, it saddens me that they discontinued this perfume. It is only available for a short. Of time during the year. But I bought 4 bottles so I wouldn't run out. This scent is a mixture between tanning lotion, the beach, and coconuts
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is a wonderful summer or Spring perfume very tropical coconut scent love the bottle it's a blue and clear heavy bottle the lid is super adorable has little tassels paid $45 for it
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this perfume some of Victoria's Secret perfume smell a little too strong for me but this has a soft fresh and floral scent to it it's really a good fragrance
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I believe I had this fragrance a couple of years back when they sold it in a different bottle. It had VERY SEXY NOW in little silver rhinestones on the side, and a magnetic light wood too, over a white-to-red gradient bottle. The bottle itself was beautiful, but I adored the scent as well! It was my go-to fragrance, and even though I haven't had it in years, I still think about it. I hope this is the same formula as I would like to try getting my hands on it again.
Sophia Z.
I love victoria's secrets perfumes and mists and everything. They all smell so sexy and intense and really draw you in. I love it so much! Every time I wear it people compliment me on the smell. I usually like to wear this one on a night out however, because it is not too appropriate for the daytime.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I got this one because an associate bought the last of the 2014 ones when there was a deal with them(she informed me of this when I asked if there were any left, so I was pretty annoyed that she told me this) so I figured I'd try a similar one. It is just a tad floral so I have to put it on light or risk having a headache for the rest of the day. The packaging is great, it looks really cute sitting by my sink, and it is a great perfume. I just like the one from the year before it...
Morelia C.
My favorite perfume for the summer. Has a beautiful smell that isn't overpowering! Has a scent of coconut. I didn't think I would like it because I'm not a fan of coconut but my husband is so I gave it a shot. I ended up loving it & He loves it when I wear it. I got it for free with the purchase of a bra and underwear at Victoria's Secret.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
I have been using this scent for a few years now. It's just the perfect mix of sexy musk and fruity floral. All VS perfumes are long lasting. The price is a little more expensive, however, I do feel like their perfumes are cheaper than department stores!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Victoria Secret very sexy now is a women's perfume. The fragrance is floral/fruity with notes of pineapple, blood orange and wild hazelnut leaf that offset mild notes of peony, nutmeg and fresha with the bass notes a blend of Sandalwood tonka bean, vanilla and grapefruit. The packaging is stylish while also being easy to use the scent last all day and a little goes a long way. Not sure of the price because my husband usually gets it for me as a gift but I definitely recommend this scent.
Rebekah W.
WOODLAND, CA
How does this compare to bombshell?
Erika W.
Is this only a summer scent to anyone else (I think it's a hint of coconut that really reminds me of this)?
Stephanie R.