Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot Sheer Sexy  Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot Sheer Sexy Body Mist

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot is characterized by floral composition which opens freesia notes, marigold (calendula) and notes of berry fruit. The heart continues the floral tempo with peony, lily, and a fruity touch of plum.

The base is made of pathchouli, musk, suede, sandal and vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot Sheer Sexy  Body Mist
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot Sheer Sexy Body Mist
Buy on Amazon
Jess R.
Kronenwetter, WI
Victoria's Secret fragrances never disappoint.  Definitely a cheaper option if you are looking for a fun and flirty scent, but do not want to spend a million dollars.  This product in specific is great, smells so so yummy and my boyfriend loves it!
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA
Love this scent!!! Makes me feel sexy just by smelling good! I love all of Victoria's Secret scents, I wish they were a little less expensive, but they're still worth the buy!
Jenna S.
Warren, OH
This is my going out on a date or on a fun night out dancing spray! The smell of it makes you feel like your made to be in charge so I wear it when I need an extra boost of confidence
Natalia S.
I really like this Very Sexy Hot Perfume! It has a sweet delicious smell! It is long-lasting! It definetely makes me feel very sexy!
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
I love this scent. Thus scent literally makes me feel very sexy! I love dabbing this scent on before date night with the hubby