BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• 3.4fl oz

Buy on Amazon
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I agree 100% that it has those earthy manly musk smell to it..AT FIRST. In the perfume world I'm sure that's referred to as top notes and they don't last forever..which is good. But as soon as the alcohol in it dissipates and you've worn it for about 5-10 minutes (depending on how quickly your body heat warms it), it has more of a sultry and highly feminine smell to it. I did some online researching (Google :P) and found that almost 75-80% of men LOVED Very Sexy perfume on their girl. based off of this I literally ran to VS and sprayed the tester for the PERFUME..bad idea.Cause as soon as I got in the car with my bf after he was coughing and thought I sprayed too much...I only sprayed once..haha. Well anyways I eventually got a body spray for this because in the past I found that VS fragrances don't last very long and that seems to be the key. A sprays on the wrist and neck and your all set. You can even layer this smell with another sweeter body mist from VS if the smell is too manly for you. but my oh my I've received so many compliments while wearing because I've found the right balance to wearing it.

MY BEST ADVICE FOR THIS SCENT..
*SPRAY IT LONG BEFORE YOU WANT THE SCENT TO BE "NOTICED". too strong a scent can leave a horrible first impression!
*Test out the perfume in store and if that's too strong then get the body spray. There's a HUGE difference!
*Keep the small travel body spray for "touch ups"
* Layer with a spritz or two of Noir Tease.
*Wear it with confidence!! Because this is a highly seductive smell and if you don't look the part this will be awks.
*The first few times wearing it, ask a friend if they can smell it on you before you touch up the fragrance. Because a lot of the times it's not that the smell isn't there, it's just that your nose has gotten used to it!!
Keely T.
I love everything from Victoria secret. How ever I wouldn't recommend purchasing fragrances online unless you're a repeat buyer or already know you like the scent. This particular mist is amazing though! The smell isn't overbearing and it's very subtle.
Danelle D.
Peru, IL
I just LOVE this scent. I have been using it since 2003 and always go back to it! It's sexy and makes me feel beautiful. It's affordable and the scent lasts for sooooo long. I have noticed this body spray lasts just as long as the actual perfume for me. Which is a HUGE reason why I keep using this product.
Berenice P.
Love shopping for their body spray, they smell amazingly great. Their package is very girly and sexy and you get a good amount of product in the bottles.
Ky S.
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO GOOD! Not sticky to the touch, and the smell lasts and lasts. Does a great job holding shape.
Reham F.
Desouk, Kafr elsheikh
My favorite perfume at all, it is really sexy and attractive, it's smell is stable,. So I recommend you to use it