BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Start the ultimate seduction with our sheerest mix of vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry.

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Fragrance Mist
  • "Victoria secrets very sexy scent is amazing last a very long time and a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "It's not my absolute favorite scent, but it's a decent one." in 1 review
Sejla S.
Saint Louis
I’m not a vanilla scent person what so ever but this mist is AMAZING! First off, I just want to say how it lasts such a long time. I sprayed it all over myself (5-6 sprays) at around 9am and by 5pm someone had mentioned I smelled really good, asking what perfume I used. They couldn’t believe that I told them it was a mist and not perfume! The price is worth it.
Estefany V.
Absolutely love the body splashes from Victoria Secret they smell floral and very feminine. Ithis one isn’t one of my favorites but I still enjoy using it on occasion. I love how long lasting they are and the cute packaging. The red gives the extra ompf to the name. They go perfect with the Perfume as well.
Diabla S.
I absolutely LOVE VERY SEXY! NEVER have I finished a entire bottle of any kind of mist or perfume intill I got my hands on this mist.
Smells very delicious, nice and sweet but not to strong. A very nice mellow smell
destiny w.
ashtabula
words can’t describe the love I have for this, it’s absolutely amazing!! I purchased this not to long ago and I’m obsessed the bottle is so cute and looks adorable just sitting on my dresser, I would def buy this product again AND again ;)
Brittney S.
This is usually my go-to most from VS. I love how floral and feminine this smells. I also like how the name matches the bottle color. Something about the scent and the red bottle definitely make me feel very sexy! Pun intended.
Angelina B.
Reno
Omggggggg This Perfume Is my all time favorite ever since I was 15 years old. That's 6 years ago. I can't get enough of it I'm going to buy another one this week!!! I loveeee it . It brings me back memories too. It's always going to be my favorite perfume I don't think any other perfumes can top this one !!!!!! 😍😍😍
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I looove this scent!!! It’s one of my favorites. I make sure I always have this one and Bombshell or Noir Tease.
The “Very Sexy” one is a little heavier so I use it on a more fancy occasion or during the evening. The other two I use during the day, since they don’t have such a strong smell!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells sooo good!This was my first perfume from Victoria secret. It is very affordable and I would repurchase it again just not with the shimmer cause I had purchased it with the shimmer.This last all day.A lot of people ask me what I'm wearing when I wear this.I highly reccomend this.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Love this mist. It’s a older crowd spicy smell in my opinion. A little goes a long way! The scent doesn’t last that long but I’m going to guess because it’s a mist. Would recommend to women who like scents outside the norm. #victoriasecret #verysexy
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
Sexy is the right word for this fragrance!!! It lasts all day! I love that it’s affordable and smells so GOOD! @victoriasecret @influenster Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum