BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Start the ultimate seduction with our sheerest mix of vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry.

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Fragrance Mist
  • "Victoria secrets very sexy scent is amazing last a very long time and a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "It's not my absolute favorite scent, but it's a decent one." in 1 review
Diabla S.
I absolutely LOVE VERY SEXY! NEVER have I finished a entire bottle of any kind of mist or perfume intill I got my hands on this mist.
Smells very delicious, nice and sweet but not to strong. A very nice mellow smell
destiny w.
ashtabula
words can’t describe the love I have for this, it’s absolutely amazing!! I purchased this not to long ago and I’m obsessed the bottle is so cute and looks adorable just sitting on my dresser, I would def buy this product again AND again ;)
Sejla S.
Saint Louis
I’m not a vanilla scent person what so ever but this mist is AMAZING! First off, I just want to say how it lasts such a long time. I sprayed it all over myself (5-6 sprays) at around 9am and by 5pm someone had mentioned I smelled really good, asking what perfume I used. They couldn’t believe that I told them it was a mist and not perfume! The price is worth it.
Angelina B.
Reno
Omggggggg This Perfume Is my all time favorite ever since I was 15 years old. That's 6 years ago. I can't get enough of it I'm going to buy another one this week!!! I loveeee it . It brings me back memories too. It's always going to be my favorite perfume I don't think any other perfumes can top this one !!!!!! 😍😍😍
Estefany V.
Absolutely love the body splashes from Victoria Secret they smell floral and very feminine. Ithis one isn’t one of my favorites but I still enjoy using it on occasion. I love how long lasting they are and the cute packaging. The red gives the extra ompf to the name. They go perfect with the Perfume as well.
Richelle C.
Palmdale, CA
Victoria secrets very sexy smells amazing. I love the smell. Love spraying it while im fresh out the shower. Feels clean abd literally sexy. Highly recommend to try.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I looove this scent!!! It’s one of my favorites. I make sure I always have this one and Bombshell or Noir Tease.
The “Very Sexy” one is a little heavier so I use it on a more fancy occasion or during the evening. The other two I use during the day, since they don’t have such a strong smell!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells sooo good!This was my first perfume from Victoria secret. It is very affordable and I would repurchase it again just not with the shimmer cause I had purchased it with the shimmer.This last all day.A lot of people ask me what I'm wearing when I wear this.I highly reccomend this.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Love this mist. It’s a older crowd spicy smell in my opinion. A little goes a long way! The scent doesn’t last that long but I’m going to guess because it’s a mist. Would recommend to women who like scents outside the norm. #victoriasecret #verysexy
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Have been using this as my everyday perfume and even though it is a body spray mist, it does last pretty long. It doesnt fade away quick. The scent is very sweet and can be a bit overpowering if sprayed too much.