BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Start the ultimate seduction with luxe lotion for rich, soothing moisture and a sultry scent.

About the product:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Buy on Amazon
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Since I'm such a lover Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum I obviously had to try the body lotion out as well!!!
This lotion is very light in texture, and leaves behind no greasy feel, however it still moisturized my skin well enough to soften😍😍
What I love about it is that not only does it feel luxurious on the skin, but this lotion is pure Very Sexy!!
The lotion on its own packs a powerful scent, the same notes in the perfume are certainly 100% present in the lotion as well. Cappuccino Clementine vanilla Sandalwood and blackberry are just a few of the notes in the lotion as well👌👌
I personally use this after showering ( i feel that is the best time to apply lotion) while the pores are still open!! I only apply to my arms neck and chest, again this is a light lotion so it absorbs quite quickly. When I'm just running around doing errands i don't even need to apply the perfume, there is just enough scent in the lotion alone for people to notice, I get asked what I'm wearing even when it's just the lotion!!💟💟
When combined with Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum I feel that it just holds the scent even better!!
If you are leery of giving this perfume a try,I know I'm very picky with scents I would suggest giving the lotion a go 1st, it's a great way to try the same exact fragrance without committing to purchasing the full size bottle!!!🖒🖒
Betsy D.
Paxton , Il
I can't describe the smell of Very Sexy, but it is definitely a seductive and bold scent. It is not for the people who enjoy a subtle scent. This lotion smells great, I use it on my arms & neck/decollatage.
Haley S.
The scent is so seductive 😍 it’s a really addicting scent! It’s a mix of vanilla, blackberry and clementine. It’s a good combination and I’ve been using this spray everyday and love it so much! I need more and it’s a good thing it’s on sale right now!
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I typically wear the Very Sexy perfume when I am going out. So it is nice to be able to pair it with the lotion as well! It is my all time favorite!! Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret Very Sexy Fragrance Lotion
Lisa Z.
New York
I  love everything Victoria Secret. From the clothes to the undergarment's to the scent's Never disappointed when I shop here. I have bought a lot of undies to bras also and love them all. This is not my first and it wont by my last visit to the store.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the way it smells. That's my main thing about any of the lotions they have. Also it does make my skin feel so good and moisturizer. I love this product I'd buy it over and over. Even though it can be pricy
Cailey T.
This smells so good! I worked at Victoria's Secret for almost half a year and was told that this fragrance changes/ is different on every individual because it reacts with the skin to be almost a personal scent. I've received compliments on it every time I've worn it. A little tip/trick is to spray the same perfume over top to make it last longer! :)
Rebecca D.
Cordova, TN
One of my favorite scents and lotion. It smells great and gives me silky skin. I always partner it with the body wash as well. The only issue is the regular price is a little high in my opinion but you can usually find deals during the semi-annual sales or though other promotions (free shipping, spend x amount and get a bag/reward card/ect.)
Madison T.
This lotion has a very strong scent to it. It's masculine but at the same time very feminine. It is a bit pricy for a lotion and a little runny, I wouldn't recommend it if you were getting it for a soft and healing lotion. But if you got it solely based on wanting a strong scent, I would highly recommend it.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells really good there's just one problem it makes my stomach hurt. I guess cause the smell is to strong but for those of you who like strong smells on lotions I recommend it for you girlies but in my case I won't be buying this lotion.