Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him All Over Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Georgette A.Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him All Over Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him All Over Deodorant Spray is a daring mix of Bergamot, Ginger and Sandalwood.

Spray all over at any angle for long lasting scent and odor protection morning, post workout or night.

Buy on Amazon
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
I'm so happy Victoria Secret came out with men's body spray. I love it because it actually smells like cologne and not deodorant. It's well worth the money since my husband only has to spray very little on himself. It does last a good while so I highly recommend it.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Love this spray! It smells greats and keeps him from stinking! Haha I got this for my boyfriend a few months ago and he still has a lot left! The price point for this is right on I'd say. And I'd recommend this to any male
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
This smells amazing it's great. It's an all over deodorant spray that keeps you fresh and humid sticky weather. My hubby loves it and he is very sensitive to sprays!
Doris W.
My husband uses this and it smells amazing. It leaves him feeling fresh and dry. This is the only body spray that doesn't irritate his allergies.
Sarah G.
It's a great gift idea! It smells great! I hope VS comes out with more cologne for men!
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
This spray smells amazing! I love buying this one for my boyfriend and he loves it too!
Mata K.
Casablanca
The packaging is cute but Personally it's not my favorite it didn't last all day on me