Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Cologne Spray, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Lacey M.Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Cologne Spray, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Amanda R.Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Cologne Spray, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Shane S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Very Sexy For Him 2 for Men Cologne Spray 3.3 Oz / 100 Ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robert S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Very sweet smelling cologne. Great price. Have bought multiple bottles over the years and when I run out I will definitely be buying again. If you can find this it is definitely worth giving it a try.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I have bought several of these as gifts for my husband I absolutely love the sexy manly smell,long lasting and smells so amazing,I think Victoria's secret should come out with more man scents and scented products I'd definitely buy them for my husband,I've bought the scent Cologne and body wash for my husband and my ex husband and my brothers and my male friends for Christmas and they are both addicted to the smell and they buy them now alot.
Amanda R.
We love this scent around here! It is very masculine without being too rough. It smells like a sporty, water polo player. Very oceanic and peaceful/comforting. My husband uses it for special events. It's a great value based on the size & scent - and we don't have that many events so it doesn't get used too often. Would definitely recommend!
Danielle S.
Toms River, NJ
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him cologne screams sexy. If your man wants a cologne to unleash the animal in his significant other, this is it. The combination of scents hits every sense and envelopes you. When my husband puts this on, he know he's in for a passionate evening. This scent lingers and has excellent staying power. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to demolish the line between average and extraordinary.
Amber C.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this cologne for my boyfriends bday recently and OMG it smells AMAZING on him! Keep in mind, it may smell slightly different depending on the oils and products that your man may already use. Do not overspray as it makes the scent become severely strong! Otherwise great size bottle and price and again, smells wonderful! My boyfriend definitely enjoyed this!
Allie H.
Ward, AR
I apsolutely love the women's very sexy perfume so once the very sexy for him cologne came out, of course I had to buy it asap for my husband!!!! Very sexy for him 2 is even more incredible it is definitely one of my favorite scents ever and I love my husband loves it too. There's nothing sexier than a man wearing very sexy for him 2 cologne from Victoria's secret!!
Miranda S.
Cedartown, GA
this cologne smells ok, but I think the best cologne for a man from Victoria's Secret is the Victoria's Secret Platinum for him. OMG!!! It is what I get for my husband to wear & it smells yummy. Has an enticing smell & fragrance to it. You definitely know your man smells sexy in this cologne
Jenny Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Victoria's Secret creams and body lotion.
It not that expensive and smells good.
I usually pear this one with a citrusy sent perfume.
That way it isn't too sweet the sent . My husband loves it.
I like it very much and if you like a sweet sent of fragrance, you would like this
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Victoria's Secret very sexy for him 2 cologne spray is great. It is very pricey but worth it. Bought this at a store in the mall. this has a very nice smell love it. Yes I would recommend this product
krystal M.
Sulphur, LA
My boyfriend wears this and I love it!! It smells great in the bottle however once he puts it on the scent transforms into something so much more. He has tried different colognes and always goes back to this one. It is long lasting and just a little but goes a long way!