BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Fragrance for Him

A spicy citrus blend. It's as sexy and unexpected as the man who wears it.

Product Description:

• How long does this last? I have smelt the scent and I loved it bu...2 Answers
  • Is this a good scent for a man? Looking to get my hubby a new col...3 Answers
  • Looking into getting a new sent for myself. I've heard great thin...2 Answers
Chelsea D.
I bought this for my fiancé for Christmas because he finally ran out of his first bottle. I absolutely love the way it smells and so does he. He travels a lot and it usually a few weeks at a time, so when he does I’ll usually spray some on my pillows and it’ll last three or four days❤️
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I recommend the PLATINUM version! There were a few pictures of it by other Influensters! This is my favorite one for men. It’s long lasting and I can’t get away from my boyfriend when he smells like this.
lisa c.
Bought this for my husband and he freaking loves it. Smells so good too. Love when he wears his and I wear mine. The scent is amazing. It’s on the pricey side but I would definitely buy it again. I also would like to recommend it to you girls that are looking for a great gift for ur significant other.
Becky S.
I love men's cologne and although this isn't a super high end designer fragrance it's one of my favorites. I have noticed that I tend to go with scents that have juniper, cardemom and teakwood when it comes to cologne. This spray lasts for several hours and it also pairs nicely if you want to mix with a floral women's perfume and wear together. Just don't spray too much of either one!
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I starting buying this for my husband when it first came out. He has used it since. He always gets compliments when wearing it and I absolutely love it on him. ❤️
Hannah B.
I bought this cologne as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. He’s not one to switch is up as he likes what he likes. This is a new favorite for him though, and I! Win, win, all the way around. Very sexy yet subtle smell, we both definitely recommend it!
Esmeralda P.
Garland , TX
Love love this scent both my son and husband love using this cologne almost daily! Thinking of buying them both for their stocking stuffer or buying a set of it to gift it to them it. I love that it’s just the right amount of smell it’s not musk at all.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
My husband wears this cologne. Mmm 😀 whenever he comes by, I want to hold him closer to take it all in. The bottle seems “manly” enough. During sales, I was able to get two for the price of one. The large bottle was about $50.
Samantha B.
Conroe, TX
I have an extremely alot of perfumes that is ridiculous and there are alot out there that dont STAY WITH U ALL DAY and Victoria Secret VERY SEXY Stays all day it is a one of a kind and there isnt one perfume out there that smells like this it is my go-to all the time and ive purchased it numerous times (ladies if u sign up with text through Victoria Secret they send u coupon codes all the time and u can save cash) Every lady out there must own this it will have the men chasing u its that good
Wendy C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is one cologne that my husband really loves so of course I had to get him it for Christmas!!!! It's a great scent that is neither too light or too heavy and perfect to wear day or night! And it's also a nice long wearing cologne.
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Does this good in smell?
Does this smell good?
Cassandra C.
is victoria secrets colognes for man worth it?
Karah J.
Paw paw , MI
Is it overpowering?
Angel L.
Do any one know its price?