BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #3 in Body Sprays for Him

A spicy citrus blend. It's as sexy and unexpected as the man who wears it.

Product Description:

• How long does this last? I have smelt the scent and I lov...2 Answers
  • Is this a good scent for a man? Looking to get my hubby a...3 Answers
  • Looking into getting a new sent for myself. I've heard gr...2 Answers
Chelsea D.
I bought this for my fiancé for Christmas because he finally ran out of his first bottle. I absolutely love the way it smells and so does he. He travels a lot and it usually a few weeks at a time, so when he does I’ll usually spray some on my pillows and it’ll last three or four days❤️
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
This cologne is amazing!! I couldn’t believe Victoria’s Secret has anything for mens. I bought it right from their website. This cologne lasts the whole day long! I would definitely buy it again. I can’t keep my hands off of him when he wears it 😍
Rachel F.
Aberdeen Id
I absolutely love this stuff, I have gotten it for all my brothers. I now make my husband wear it! It always last a long time and smells wonderful, we don’t have to buy them so much because a little goes a long way!
lisa c.
Bought this for my husband and he freaking loves it. Smells so good too. Love when he wears his and I wear mine. The scent is amazing. It’s on the pricey side but I would definitely buy it again. I also would like to recommend it to you girls that are looking for a great gift for ur significant other.
Becky S.
I love men's cologne and although this isn't a super high end designer fragrance it's one of my favorites. I have noticed that I tend to go with scents that have juniper, cardemom and teakwood when it comes to cologne. This spray lasts for several hours and it also pairs nicely if you want to mix with a floral women's perfume and wear together. Just don't spray too much of either one!
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the smell of Very sexy for men and the one for women. It lasts all day and stays on your clothes. The bottle is nice. It’s quite pricey and can sometimes be alittle overpowering.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I starting buying this for my husband when it first came out. He has used it since. He always gets compliments when wearing it and I absolutely love it on him. ❤️
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
My boyfriend wears very sexy for him by Victoria secret and I love the smell I wear the same but for women it smells a axing nice bottle I have bought us both it many times
Hannah B.
I bought this cologne as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. He’s not one to switch is up as he likes what he likes. This is a new favorite for him though, and I! Win, win, all the way around. Very sexy yet subtle smell, we both definitely recommend it!
Esmeralda P.
Garland, TX
Love love this scent both my son and husband love using this cologne almost daily! Thinking of buying them both for their stocking stuffer or buying a set of it to gift it to them it. I love that it’s just the right amount of smell it’s not musk at all.
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Does this good in smell?
Does this smell good?
Cassandra C.
is victoria secrets colognes for man worth it?
Karah J.
Paw paw , MI
Is it overpowering?
Angel L.
Do any one know its price?