BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #5 in Body Sprays for Him

A spicy citrus blend. It's as sexy and unexpected as the man who wears it.

Product Description:

• Looking into getting a new sent for myself. I've heard gr...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
Omg let me tell you, this is a secret surprise heavy hitter. Your man, brother, uncle or son will all thank you for this! The smell is sweet but masqueline it’s what I imagine when I think of the phrase “smelt like a man” it’s a very sexy fragrance for him. Trust me he needs this!
Anesh P.
Carol Stream
This a great cologne to give to any guy you know, it’s got a very manly vibe to it but it is also very fresh and mass appealing. It performs pretty well, you can get a god 4 hours out of a few sprays in the right areas and it’s not too powerful to the point where people will get annoyed by it.
Chelsea J.
I bought this for my fiancé for Christmas because he finally ran out of his first bottle. I absolutely love the way it smells and so does he. He travels a lot and it usually a few weeks at a time, so when he does I’ll usually spray some on my pillows and it’ll last three or four days❤️
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
This cologne is amazing!! I couldn’t believe Victoria’s Secret has anything for mens. I bought it right from their website. This cologne lasts the whole day long! I would definitely buy it again. I can’t keep my hands off of him when he wears it 😍
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
My boyfriend wears very sexy for him by Victoria secret and I love the smell I wear the same but for women it smells a axing nice bottle I have bought us both it many times
Rachel F.
Aberdeen Id
I absolutely love this stuff, I have gotten it for all my brothers. I now make my husband wear it! It always last a long time and smells wonderful, we don’t have to buy them so much because a little goes a long way!
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
This product smells so good, I can’t stop going back for more. It’s got the perfect hint of cute with a little more sultry after taste that works for both a casual day in as well as a date night out.
Lisa C.
Bought this for my husband and he freaking loves it. Smells so good too. Love when he wears his and I wear mine. The scent is amazing. It’s on the pricey side but I would definitely buy it again. I also would like to recommend it to you girls that are looking for a great gift for ur significant other.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
My husband found this and thought it was just okay. For the price, it’s not bad but he prefers a stronger and longer lasting cologne. After wear, this smell quickly fades away as the day goes on.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I starting buying this for my husband when it first came out. He has used it since. He always gets compliments when wearing it and I absolutely love it on him. ❤️
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Does this good in smell?
Does this smell good?
Cassandra C.
is victoria secrets colognes for man worth it?
Karah J.
Paw paw , MI
Is it overpowering?
Angel L.
Do any one know its price?