Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Start the ultimate seduction with vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry, made to thrill in a bold red bottle.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

I really want to buy this perfume Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum Is it sweet or floral??
what does this smell like?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by MANDY K.
There are three fragrances that take me back to high school. Britney Spears Fantasy, Paris Hilton , and Very Sexy. My friends and I were obsessed, and I still really like it now! It's a beautifully musky, spicy scent with undertones of fruit. I get notes clementine, musk, amber, cappuccino, and some florals. It's definitely a sultry combination. I don't wear it often, but I almost always get complimented on the occasions I do. It is a stronger fragrance for those who may be sensitive. The bottle has been repackaged, but I am actually partial to the original design.
Rachel B.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Rachel B.
This deserves more than 5 stars. I have used this for years-I mean years. It is my favorite. I have tried so many perfumes and yes I have a rotation I love...but this is my top perfume ever. I wear it for special occasions and when I want to feel dressier than normal. It’s warm, it’s spicy with a kick of pepper. It has mandarin/clementine citrus like notes (but almost like a spicy cinnamon instead of fresh juicy citrus) along with orchid and vanilla. The first note to the dry down just smells beauty. It lasts all day for me. My husband likes it on me too.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Fire L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
The first time I put on Very Sexy Eau de Parfum (1.7 Fl Oz) my bf immediately asked why I smelled so good. 1-2 sprays of this warm fragrance is all you need to feel bold and provocative. It’s a pleasantly powerful scent with notes of vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine, and wild blackberry.
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Maryjane C.
I absolutely do not like this perfume, not one bit. It smelled so nice in the store but when I wore it… absolutely gross. And now, even when I smell from the bottle, it doesnt smell like it did in the store. The notes are vanilla orchid, clementine and wild blackberry, i only smell orchid, not a hint of vanilla in sight, there’s no citrusy, fruity ness to it whatsoever. It just has a pungent orchid smell. i wore it 3 times and each time it didnt dry down to a different part of the notes, it stayed the same and gave me a headache the whole day.
Samantha M.
Magnolia, TX
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Samantha M.
I’ve used this perfume since I was in high school way back in 2008 and I still love it. Not for everyday use but for fun stuff like pool parties. It’s honestly the only VS perfume I’ve ever cared for.
caeylee R.
Salem, OR
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by caeylee R.
The smell is a little too strong and overwhelming for me but it does last a long time! For the price I would definitely recommend it if you’re into strong smells
Siete A.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Siete A.
alguin save si tine buena duration a untala o si el desfunadse el olor esta fragansia me gusto muncho su aroma pero solo tengo la curidida si el olor es duradero antes de comprala.
Suzannah M.
I personally did not like this fragrance from Victoria's Secret, as I felt the scent was too strong in a way that it was too masculine to me; too woodsy, mixed with a hint of floral. If that's your jam, then by all means rock it out! Just wasn't for me.
Jamie M.
Denver, CO
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jamie M.
Literally the best, every time I wear it I get so many compliments, and it’s super long lasting. It smells amazing I also have this in the mini version to keep in my purse!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
I love the #VictoriaSecret Very Sexy Perfume’s. One of my all time favorites rafting this line is the Very Sexy Now!! I also love the men’s version. It smells so nice !! I highly recommend any of the Very Sexy line!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saphiya S.
Hamilton , ON
il y a un mois
H A. il y a un mois
Both Floral and Sweet/Fruity, but more on the side of floral. in my opinion
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
il y a 7 mois
Rachel B. il y a 7 mois
They are both great. Personally I LOVE very Sexy. It’s warm. Spicy, has a tiny bit of clementine with orchid and a background of blackberry. Hard to describe until you experience it. It’s my go to classic dressy perfume. Bombshell is a good everyday perfume. It’s sweeter, more fruity floral and maybe a bit of powdery musk in the background. It’s lighter too. They are two very different perfumes but both wear very well, last long, and make me feel pretty. 😉
Fabii V.
cochabamba
il y a un an
Francine T. il y a 5 mois
Absolutely, I’ve been wearing this for years and am constantly getting compliments on how good I smell, especially from the boys. Plus it helps that VS is always having sales and coupons available. I would check out their credit card , last month I got The large Very Sexy parfum, the body spray and a rollerball all for $95, that’s like $150 value