BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Start the ultimate seduction with vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry, made to thrill in a bold red bottle.

Product Description:

• Do you think this is a good smelling perfume that a guy c...1 Answers
  • So I finally went to Victoria Secret today with the missi...3 Answers
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I love this one and the only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the bottle seems small to me. "I would love a really huge bottle to come out on the market. "I have been baby-ing my bottle because the way I use fragrance everyday and have a tendency to go through perfume and body mists like it's going out of style. "I love "Very Sexy, it has warm sultry notes of citrus, amber and almost patchouli like notes. "I can honestly say, I have never actually checked what is in it, because I love feeling things out by scent and how it makes me feel. "This one is a winner, especially if you're alone for snuggling with your hunny! ;) "Magical!! "A must buy!!
Martice S.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It lasts all day and can last up until day 3 for me. It's easily one of my favorites plus I always get compliments! I've tried several designer brands but they cannot compare to this one. The bottle design is simple and rectangular; made of plastic and the deep red color makes it look elegant and expensive. Price is great - yes, I'd buy this again without hesitating!
Brooke A.
Amarillo
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. This is the only perfume that has stood the test of time with me -- I have used it for years and have a bottle in my bedroom, and rollerballs in my car and my purse so that I have it at all times. Much like its name, this perfume smells downright sexy and seductive. While I do use it for day use, it is definitely my go-to for nights out on the town!
Ashleigh M.
My second favorite VS perfume (the first is Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum). This one has a sweet yet sexy scent to it. It’s long lasting and I feel like that’s hard to find sometimes in perfumes. It’s also reasonably priced considering the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Mayra A.
AN OG (Original)! I LOVE this perfume! Before Chanel came into my life THIS was my go to for years! It has such a sweet but sexy scent. It isn't very long lasting but if you apply a few more sprays it will last a bit longer or if you pair up with the lotion! This is a good one!!
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
im not crazy about this scent, I received this perfume as a Christmas gift last year, and it kind of reminds me of axe mens deodorant. not feminine at all..  at least for me, I will not be repurchasing this. but everyone is different, I suggest just smelling it before you purchase it on a whim online one day.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite perfume from Victoria’s Secret! It’s such a seducing and sexy scented perfume and the bottle is just adorable! I get a lot of my perfumes from Victoria’s Secret. The only thing that could be better is if it were less expensive.
Anne N.
This is an older version of the perfume and I have a different design but I love this scent!! It smells like high end brand perfume and has a faint but noticeable present. The new packaging of the perfume, travel size mist and rollerball are gorgeous!! I have this scent in various forms (listed above). I would be sad if the discontinued this smell! Arguably, this smell is one of my all time favs and hopefully, they'll keep it as long as they've kept love spell.
Day S.
I just LOVE this fragrance it suits my taste perfectly. I love the packaging too, Victoria's Secrets didn't disappoint me at all, first time user of this fragrance but already used other fragrances from Victoria, and I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Corina F.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay. I’ve been wearing this scent since I was 13! It was the very first perfume I fell in love with. I’ve tried others, but I always go back to this one. I love the earthy tones it has. It just puts me in such a good mood.
Tina K.
Crofton, KY
Is the scent long lasting? I love th fragrance but was just wondering if it lasts all day? Many fragrances wear off within 1 or 2 hours.
Arisai M.
Shoshone, ID
I won this fragrance in an auction on listia and I wonder how this smells?? Anyone? It is awesome? A must have fragrance?
Heather M.
Never tried this one, how does this one smell?
Jessy L.
Is it a sweet fragrance?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
So I finally went to Victoria Secret today with the mission to find a new Signature Scent!!! I ended up with Very Sexy!!! Do you like this perfume? If not what is your FAVORITE 🤔🤔🤔

Walmart