suggested searches

17%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I received this as a christmas present a few years back and have been hooked on this scent, the scent is strong and sexy. I have gifted this to others as it is one of my favorite Victoria's Secret perfumes and they loved it too. Perfect for date night. I wear this a lot for date night along with the body mist to make it stronger and last longer.

Product reviewed: Very Sexy Perfume For Women Edp Spray From Secret 2.5 oz

I received this as a christmas gift. I do like the smell but it’s a bit strong for my nose. I would pull it out for special occasions or date night, not so much everyday work wear. I’m not sure of the cost but the velvet boxing case and the bottle itself is very elegant and “self pretty” added to collections.

Product reviewed: Very Sexy Perfume For Women Edp Spray From Secret 2.5 oz

This is by far one of my favorite perfumes that I own. I actually got this gifted as a Christmas present and thought the person who bought it for me was nuts for paying such a high price for it. But then I smelled it and fell in love with it! It smells so amazing and the scent lasts so long! You do not have to spray a lot of it at all for it to last and I love that about it! I have had it for a year now and have wore it almost everyday and I still have more than half a bottle full left! It is definitely worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone!