BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Perfume for Her

Start the ultimate seduction with vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry, made to thrill in a bold red bottle.

Product Description:

• So I finally went to Victoria Secret today with the missi...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
With most of the perfumes out there now a days, it's often hard to pick one and stick with it!!
I have trouble with a lot of perfume because I spend a fortune and only few brands tend to last throughout the day. I just think it's my PH and the way it reacts to perfumes in general!
I'm 38 and I've been wearing perfume since I was about 14 religiously every day, and in all my years and experience with perfume there are only about 12 scents out of the 100 + I've bought that stay put and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum is one of them!!!😍😍
I adore this perfume it definitely lives up to its name 100%! It smells so sensual and expensive!!!
I use 3 sprays that's it, one in my hair one on my chest and one on the back of my neck!!!
It's a mature and confident sent without smelling of old lady or alcohol!!
I turn heads with this ONE here, both men and women love the way it smells on me!!
It's definitely a sent of a woman!! At first when sprayed it is very intense, not quite a full blown musk, not to sweet and and definitely has a beautiful flower smelling undertone.
Once it sets on the skin that is when the magic happens The sent becomes distinct yet not overpowering!! The blend of ingredients in this perfume include cappuccino Clementine Vanilla sandalwood and blackberry among a few others!!
I feel it to be more of a warm scent which seems to work the best with my body chemistry overall!
If you are in the market for a new Signature Scent that is warm, sexy and mature look no further!!!
This is the golden ticket of perfume😍😍😍
Even the packaging is a sexy beautiful red it's perfect!!
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I love this one and the only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the bottle seems small to me. "I would love a really huge bottle to come out on the market. "I have been baby-ing my bottle because the way I use fragrance everyday and have a tendency to go through perfume and body mists like it's going out of style. "I love "Very Sexy, it has warm sultry notes of citrus, amber and almost patchouli like notes. "I can honestly say, I have never actually checked what is in it, because I love feeling things out by scent and how it makes me feel. "This one is a winner, especially if you're alone for snuggling with your hunny! ;) "Magical!! "A must buy!!
Day S.
I just LOVE this fragrance it suits my taste perfectly. I love the packaging too, Victoria's Secrets didn't disappoint me at all, first time user of this fragrance but already used other fragrances from Victoria, and I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Martice S.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It lasts all day and can last up until day 3 for me. It's easily one of my favorites plus I always get compliments! I've tried several designer brands but they cannot compare to this one. The bottle design is simple and rectangular; made of plastic and the deep red color makes it look elegant and expensive. Price is great - yes, I'd buy this again without hesitating!
Brooke A.
Amarillo
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. This is the only perfume that has stood the test of time with me -- I have used it for years and have a bottle in my bedroom, and rollerballs in my car and my purse so that I have it at all times. Much like its name, this perfume smells downright sexy and seductive. While I do use it for day use, it is definitely my go-to for nights out on the town!
Mayra A.
AN OG (Original)! I LOVE this perfume! Before Chanel came into my life THIS was my go to for years! It has such a sweet but sexy scent. It isn't very long lasting but if you apply a few more sprays it will last a bit longer or if you pair up with the lotion! This is a good one!!
Brenda G.
Signal hill, CA
Very but very passionate smell!! It’s amazing it’s not to harsh not to over the top and people can smell it I have received so many compliments on my fragrance choices but this one is the winner !! With just 2 or 3 sprays your good !! I always carry the travel size in my purse
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite perfume from Victoria’s Secret! It’s such a seducing and sexy scented perfume and the bottle is just adorable! I get a lot of my perfumes from Victoria’s Secret. The only thing that could be better is if it were less expensive.
Anne N.
This is an older version of the perfume and I have a different design but I love this scent!! It smells like high end brand perfume and has a faint but noticeable present. The new packaging of the perfume, travel size mist and rollerball are gorgeous!! I have this scent in various forms (listed above). I would be sad if the discontinued this smell! Arguably, this smell is one of my all time favs and hopefully, they'll keep it as long as they've kept love spell.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this smell of this i usually it when im going somewhere special. It is long lasting and very light. It fulls the whole room. And it is worth every penny. I get some many compliments on this fragrance. And i really loved it.
Tina K.
Crofton, KY
Is the scent long lasting? I love th fragrance but was just wondering if it lasts all day? Many fragrances wear off within 1 or 2 hours.
Heather M.
Never tried this one, how does this one smell?
Arisai M.
Shoshone, ID
I won this fragrance in an auction on listia and I wonder how this smells?? Anyone? It is awesome? A must have fragrance?
Valerie C.
How long does the scent last?
Jessy L.
Is it a sweet fragrance?