Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY DARE Body Lotion 6.7 FL OZ uploaded by Dusty K.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shaneikah G.
First off I would like to say that I absolutely love this body lotion! This scent is my favorite next to very sexy. This lotion was amazing for me it was not to thick or too watery. It was the perfect consistency for my prefference in lotions. This long lasting scent made me feel good every time someone would comment on how lovely I smelled.
Jerrica G.
Fairfield, PA
As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day. And by doing that you get dry skin and it's not pretty ! Your hand are cracked and flaky but this very dare body lotion by Victoria's Secret does the trick. I put it on every night before I go to bed and in the morning my hands are brand new !
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I love the "Very Sexy" scent from Victoria's Secret. It's my favorite! I don't use this one regularly because Victoria's Secret tends to be on the expensive side (which is why I gave it 3 stars). You don't get a whole lot, but a little does go a long way. Plus, I love a slight shimmer in my lotion!
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay so first off oh my God the smell is heavenly.
I have also loved Victoria's secret scents, perfumes and lotions, the price is affordable compared to a high end perfume and smells amazing.
I don't use this lotion daily because I love it so much... More for a date or just a special occasion.
ashley i.
This product has a very heavy scent to it when concentrated but as you go along spreading it becomes more even. The price is well balanced for the amount of product you receive. It helps you feel very girly, fierce, and feminine. It is very bold but is worth your penny if you fit the attitude!
Chelsea M.
Georgetown, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! I have it in just about every product they sell, and I would recommend it over and over again. The lotion is amazing, but it doesn't do it for my crusty skin all the time, so I have to use lotions that are a little stronger, but other than that its amazing.
Brittany B.
15437 state highway 198
Victoria's Secret always finds a way to make me feel sensual. Their body lotion amps up my flirtiness by another degree. The scent is sensual but fresh at the same time. It's smooth enough for any special person to want to feel your smooth legs. I highly dare you to try this product!
Tiffany M.
Russellville, KY
This has to be my favorite sent ever! It smells amazing! It also comes in the spray as well! I use it all the time and just love it! It makes my skin feel amazing! I love getting it at VS when they are running a sale! It does last quite some time! I would 100% recommend buying this!
Vanessa M.
SMELLS AMAZING! i would buy again. it is a 6.7oz black bottle. smells amazing like the perfume. a night time dark party scent, it is a bit expensive but come on its VS. it is long lasting it lingers on the skin, i would recommend to someone who enjoys the perfume.
Heather H.
Mcloud, OK
Love the Smell! I can sit there and smell just the bottle and be perfect! I smell my hands and arms constantly! I use the lotion about 3 times a day! I cannot get enough of it! The grain is very gentle and leaves my skin smooth! I would definatley buy again!