Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare Body Lotion uploaded by Dusty K.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare has features top notes like blood orange, bergamot and pineapple; middle notes are jasmine, lily, nutmeg and peony; base notes are sandalwood, musk and tonka bean.

• Can anybody clarify if this perfume is discontinued? I’ve...1 Answers
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I love the "Very Sexy" scent from Victoria's Secret. It's my favorite! I don't use this one regularly because Victoria's Secret tends to be on the expensive side (which is why I gave it 3 stars). You don't get a whole lot, but a little does go a long way. Plus, I love a slight shimmer in my lotion!
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so first off oh my God the smell is heavenly.
I have also loved Victoria's secret scents, perfumes and lotions, the price is affordable compared to a high end perfume and smells amazing.
I don't use this lotion daily because I love it so much... More for a date or just a special occasion.
Jerrica G.
Fairfield, PA
As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day. And by doing that you get dry skin and it's not pretty ! Your hand are cracked and flaky but this very dare body lotion by Victoria's Secret does the trick. I put it on every night before I go to bed and in the morning my hands are brand new !
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
If you put a Victoria's Secret product in front of me it is extremely unlikely that I will dislike it; that's how much I stand by this company. I love this product alone because it isn't greasy, leaves my skin feeling great, and the smell is so lovely!
Chelsea M.
Georgetown, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! I have it in just about every product they sell, and I would recommend it over and over again. The lotion is amazing, but it doesn't do it for my crusty skin all the time, so I have to use lotions that are a little stronger, but other than that its amazing.
Vanessa M.
SMELLS AMAZING! i would buy again. it is a 6.7oz black bottle. smells amazing like the perfume. a night time dark party scent, it is a bit expensive but come on its VS. it is long lasting it lingers on the skin, i would recommend to someone who enjoys the perfume.
Heather H.
Mcloud, OK
Love the Smell! I can sit there and smell just the bottle and be perfect! I smell my hands and arms constantly! I use the lotion about 3 times a day! I cannot get enough of it! The grain is very gentle and leaves my skin smooth! I would definatley buy again!
Elizabeth I.
I love this body lotion I'm not quiet sure why they call it VERY SEXY DARE body lotion. But I love it and it is very gentle and I really like the scent that comes with it and of course I would buy it again nothing really would make me not buy it. ❤️
Shaneikah G.
First off I would like to say that I absolutely love this body lotion! This scent is my favorite next to very sexy. This lotion was amazing for me it was not to thick or too watery. It was the perfect consistency for my prefference in lotions. This long lasting scent made me feel good every time someone would comment on how lovely I smelled.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
This smelled amazing but unfortunately irritated the heck out of my skin and gave me an awful headache. I wish I could use their products because they smell amazing but it's literally not worth the headache for someone sensitive like me
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
Can anybody clarify if this perfume is discontinued? I’ve been obsessed with this since high school and have not found it in stores or online for years now.. and I don’t want to chance buying it off of eBay. If it is discounted, that is disheartening, this scent ya amazing.