BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does this smell like the old bottle still?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Tina K.
Crofton, KY
This scent is amazing! I have searched for years for a fragrance that I liked and I found it in this. The scent is floral but not overpowering at all. The fragrance lasts for a very long time and lingers on your skin and clothing very well. Some products tend to be to strong or to overpowering. This scent is light but yet offers you a fresh clean crisp scent. Love love love it!
Nik M.
Danvers, MA
This is my favorite scent by VS. I wear it when I go out but it's light enough for an every day wear. It truly is a very sxy scent and makes you feel empowered. The scent also seems to last all day long which is great.
Hannah M.
This perfume smells great! I think it's pretty pricey but all perfumes are. It doesn't smell cheap. It stays on most of the day. It definitely met my expectations and for me one bottle lasts forever so I like it!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
This is a very intoxicating scent from Victoria's Secret. I would definitely recommend it! I received it as a gift and was extremely happy with it! Try it out and see if you like it, but I think that you will!
Sarah D.
Muskegon , MI
I love this scent I wear it everyday. The smell last throughout the day and it only take a coulee squirts. I would recommend their products to anyone. It seems to be expensive but it truly last a long time.
Kay Y.
OMG I absolutely love this perfume ! (So does my fiancé !) I hate sweet girly smell and this perfume is a great smell! It last all day, all night. This is the only perfume I use now !
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
This perfume isn't one of my favorites but it's something to wear when you're trying to wow your S.O. It's got a loud smell to it but I feel as if it isn't meant for long wear.
Chiquita C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My number one go to scent. I have the big one and the roll on. Brought my aunt the gift set and she put it on right away. Her husband loved it on her as well❤️
Heather M.
Collinsville, OK
You just cant go wrong with a classic. I have been using this perfume for around 10 years. I love it, it smells great and I love getting compliments on it.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
This has been my daily wear perfume for quite awhile. I love the way it smells and I love that it's not common. I've tried others but I always come back
Nikki W.
Booneville, AR
Is this a good clean smell? Or an overbearing smell that only one squirt will work for all day? I love Victorias Secret, anything. Just curious about that!
Bianca B.
Does this smell like the old bottle still?
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
Is the pricing the same?