BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Beauty ...
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this! It's one of my favorites to wear when I'm going out. To me it smells great! I would actually describe it as a sexy smell. My friends always ask what I'm wearing cause it smells so good! I would definitely try it out!
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my all time favorite scent by Victoria secret. It has a very alluring scent that I love. I absolutely love the packaging it's very attractive. The scent is long lasting and I absolutely love Sexy by Victoria Secret!
Tina K.
Crofton, KY
This scent is amazing! I have searched for years for a fragrance that I liked and I found it in this. The scent is floral but not overpowering at all. The fragrance lasts for a very long time and lingers on your skin and clothing very well. Some products tend to be to strong or to overpowering. This scent is light but yet offers you a fresh clean crisp scent. Love love love it!
Nik M.
Danvers, MA
This is my favorite scent by VS. I wear it when I go out but it's light enough for an every day wear. It truly is a very sxy scent and makes you feel empowered. The scent also seems to last all day long which is great.
Sarah D.
Ravenna , MI
I love this scent I wear it everyday. The smell last throughout the day and it only take a coulee squirts. I would recommend their products to anyone. It seems to be expensive but it truly last a long time.
Hannah M.
This perfume smells great! I think it's pretty pricey but all perfumes are. It doesn't smell cheap. It stays on most of the day. It definitely met my expectations and for me one bottle lasts forever so I like it!
Kay Y.
OMG I absolutely love this perfume ! (So does my fiancé !) I hate sweet girly smell and this perfume is a great smell! It last all day, all night. This is the only perfume I use now !
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
This perfume isn't one of my favorites but it's something to wear when you're trying to wow your S.O. It's got a loud smell to it but I feel as if it isn't meant for long wear.
Alexia H.
This perfume smells sooo good. My brother got it for me for my birthday and I love it. I've had it for over 3 years. It's not even that expensive! I use it a lot. I'm satisfied with it! It's one of my favorites.
Nichole G.
I received this as a gift from my husband, sad to say that I only used it a few times. I personally did not like the scent, in my opinion it was way to strong and kind of reminded me of an old lady perfume.
Nikki W.
Booneville, AR
Is this a good clean smell? Or an overbearing smell that only one squirt will work for all day? I love Victorias Secret, anything. Just curious about that!
Bianca B.
Does this smell like the old bottle still?
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
Is the pricing the same?