BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Luscious Kisses Eau De Toilette Spray 1FL oz (30ml). Not for children. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Diamond F.
Georgetown, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God I love this smell I love this mouse so much fresh out the shower is good I love it my man loves a good
MarMar J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this scent very girly the apple smell is just the right amount of apple lol
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Not my favorite Victoria Secret scent. But smell lasts all day. No adverse reaction like I get to cheaper brands.
Rachel Y.
Daly City, CA
This fragrance smells really good and is not too strong. I just spray a few times and can smell like it for the majority of the day
Ashley M.
Memphis , TN
This perfume has a crisp, sweet smell to it. Great to put on after showers. Lotion smells even better!
Laura S.
Richmond, CA
It smells so good.. I recommend it! I use it all the time and it makes me smell so good
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
This stuff smells really good. You can find a variety of scents which I love.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
Love this stuff! It literally smells like I just got done bathing in a tub full of fresh cut apples I love it. It's not too powerful but just enough to where you smell great and people can catch that nice with the apples as you're walking by. Great product!
Angeli T.
Alamogordo, NM
One of my very first victoria scent. Very sweet, and it bring back the good 'ol memories.
Mai L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love all of the Victoria sences. It smells very fruity/tropical/floral but at first it's a strong smell but than I got use to it