BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Stain

Your sexy new lip obsession: high-intensity color with a full-coverage matte finish and lasting stain effect, with conditioning vitamin E and olive oil for softness.

• .11 oz.
  • Imported and domestic

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lips this are so beautiful i love how they are matte and creamy love it 😍😍😍 " in 151 reviews
  • "Victoria secret has really stepped up their game with this product. As a Victoria secret employee I got to try this product before anyone else! I selected the darkest color and I fell in love! It's a deep wine color. It lasts a long time and feels great on your lips. I did have to apply more a few time throughout the day because it started to wear off some. It doesn't feel dry on your lips and it has oils on it to keep your lips feeling great! " in 43 reviews
Ashley H.
Jacksonville
Review for: Other more...
Let me just say, Victoria's secret has stepped up their game with this product. Like holy cow, I haven't found a liquid lipstick (basically) that works this great. So creamy and lightweight. Plus check out that pigment! They are long lasting as long as you prep your lips right. When I tested the products I did not moisturize so it did not last. Today I let my lips moisturize this morning with some vaseline for about 15 minutes and that made all the difference! I put it on at 5:30 this morning and this product is still going strong at 3:50 this afternoon. It is work and pizza approved. I am a barista so I do a lot of talking at work and my lipstick typically comes off before the end of my shift but not this guy it looked just as perfect after a 6 hour shift as it did when I started.  If you feel the need to reapply, make sure you completelytake off the first coat so it doesn't become clumpy, liquid lipstick dries and looks best when it's only 1 layer. *Note: these pictures are untouched, all I did was put them in a collage for easy viewing.
Lorena M.
I’m not sure why I never hear anything about Victoria Secret beauty products but I have to talk about the cream lip stains. It goes on so nicely & creamy. This is not a liquid lipstick, that will dry down & be transfer proof. It is literally what it says it is, a cream lip stain. It goes on like a cream color, & feels great on the lips for the most part. I have constantly dry chapped lips so sometimes it can get a bit dry feeling but add a lip balm on top & you are good to go without disturbing the color! This lip product is long wearing, I can wear it from 8 am till 12:30 without any touch ups & feel good about it. My favorite thing about this product is that when it does start to wear off, it does so evenly & even after eating lunch I will still have visible even color on my lips, the only difference is that the cream product wears off but it leaves color behind. I have this in 3 shades & love it! Victoria's Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain
Tori C.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: True Red more...
I’ve used a wide variety of colors in the velvet matte collection. Although the description might be deceiving, these do work extremely well. They are extremely pigmented but also extremely comfortable on the lip. The formula is thick and can smear so it’s important to set your lips beforehand. It is NOT a stain. If you’re looking for something that has a great intense color and doesn’t dry out the lips this is a great product. Most matte lips dry out on the mouth but this will leave your lips looking plump and moisturized without having a gloss or sheen.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
These liquid lipsticks are really pretty. They do not dry your lips out, which is the best part. The pigmentation is pretty good as well. I would recommend putting on vaseline and waiting a few mins and then apply this product to get the best application. I will say that halfway through the day it will fade and turns into a nice stain. After eating, a light stain stays behind. If you like something that leaves a stain behind then this is the product for you. It is also very moisturizing as well. There are many colors, so there is something for everyone :)
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE ALL OF MY LIPPIES FROM VICTORIAS SECRET. These are definitely my go to lip products. These came in perfect packaging and they are super easy to apply. They look great on your lips also. I was so afraid to use a red lippie because I was afraid it would wash me out and that is not the case with these. Ever since I have received these in the mail I have not used any of my other lip products. I will definitely be buying more of these and will definitely recommend them!
Mandy E.
This is a Pretty decent lippie. I have the bright red color- i cant tell what the name is anymore honestly bc its rubbed off but its the brightest real red color. I like this formula bc it goes on smooth and has a nice velvet matte finish but it does tend to dry my lips out if I wear it more than two days in a row. It is also nice because it is a stay put lipstick-which to me is a must. I hate reapplying lipstick constantly and this one is definitely a long wear no rub off lipstick.
Lauren H.
Hobbs, NM
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have the darkest shade (can't remember the color) and it is GORGEOUS! I am not a make up person at all but when my husband and I went on a double date to a nice restaurant I need a nice color to go with my dress. This color not only looks great but goes on smooth and stays on FOREVER! I got SO MANY complements on it! It's so dark it makes your teeth look white. :) I love this lipstick, I'm just sad I dont get to wear it as much as I want to!
[product:victoria's-secret-velvet-matte-cream-lip-stain] (Drama & Desire) are my all time fav Matte Lippies from VS. It is so soft and smooth when going on, the consistency is great and easy to work with. Desire and the fire truck red feel it gives me is perfect for this time of year(winter). Along with Drama, perfect for fall/winter. I would recommend. My ONLY complaint would be that they don't FULLY dry, which i don't completely hate but yea.
Carly M.
This is my favorite lipstick to use because it goes on the lips perfectly so that it can have the perfect matte look. There is only one thing ever needed to change and that’s how it takes a certain amount of time to dry and if that was even barely smaller than it would be the perfect lipstick.
Tanna W.
Amarillo
Review for: Other more...
I bought the  Victoria's Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain on a whim. I feel like it was a little expensive, but the formula is excellent. It is long lasting; I can wear it all day and not have to fix it at all. The color pretty as well. I have the color "Seduced" which is like a pinkish maroon. The packaging is excellent, and my boyfriend likes this color on me.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Do these lipsticks flake and over dry lips?
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
Which is your favorite color?
Chloe H.
Does this product have a "caked on" feel?
Jamie B.
Do these have a strong scent/flavor?
Virginia M.
Has anyone tried these? Are they too sticky? Is the color vibrant, matte & long lasting?