BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Lip Stain

• Has anyone tried these? Are they too sticky? Is the color vibrant...5 Answers
  • Are they pricey?2 Answers
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
These liquid lipsticks are really pretty. They do not dry your lips out, which is the best part. The pigmentation is pretty good as well. I would recommend putting on vaseline and waiting a few mins and then apply this product to get the best application. I will say that halfway through the day it will fade and turns into a nice stain. After eating, a light stain stays behind. If you like something that leaves a stain behind then this is the product for you. It is also very moisturizing as well. There are many colors, so there is something for everyone :)
Jessica E.
Starr, SC
I bought the [product:victoria's-secret-velvet-matte-cream-lip-stain] with high hopes. I had watched reviews so it was my turn. At a price tag of $14 I was expecting a pretty decent product. Now this product is the exact color of the tube (I bought impulsive) which made me SUPER excited. So I put it on, and waited the recommended 2-3 mins to dry before I tested it. My problem? I still wasn't dry, it didn't even completely dry after 10 mins. But if you're looking for a notice me lip stain this is perfect. Just don't eat or drink with it on lol.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I was able to get one of these for free when I worked at Victoria’s Secret. I was very surprised that Victoria’s Secret was starting to step up their lipstick/gloss game. I didn’t think it was going to be any good but when I first put it on, I immediately knew I was going to buy more. It has a thick and creamy texture. It has super cute packaging and a wand that’s easy to apply the product with. You don’t even need a lip liner with this. I bought all the shades and I love every single one of them!
[product:victoria's-secret-velvet-matte-cream-lip-stain] (Drama & Desire) are my all time fav Matte Lippies from VS. It is so soft and smooth when going on, the consistency is great and easy to work with. Desire and the fire truck red feel it gives me is perfect for this time of year(winter). Along with Drama, perfect for fall/winter. I would recommend. My ONLY complaint would be that they don't FULLY dry, which i don't completely hate but yea.
Yasmin G.
Ithaca, New York
The Victoria Secret lip stains last long. The texture of the product is creamy and soft. It does not dry the lips. It moisturises them. But the colours are a bit different from their pictures. Depending on your skin tones the nudes might turn out to be too dark.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I randomly decided to try VS velvet matte lipstick over the Black Friday weekend. I ended up chosing Adored and I am absolutely in love with it. It's completely Matte, velvety, and long lasting! The pigment is perfect and matches the color of the tube. I'm really glad I get to add this to my lip collection.
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
I use the Wanted shade and I am obsessed. It's one of my go to lip colors! It's soft and creamy just how I like it but you gotta make sure to use very little on the applicator because a little can go a long way! That's also a good thing because the product lasts you longer! It has a beautiful matte finish but a soft touch. Love.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
I don't normally purchase Victoria Secret makeup (or products for that matter) but I had a gift card I had to use and this was the cheapest thing in the store. I wear matte lip crayons almost every day but I have to say I was not impressed with this product at all. First of all, it goes on way too creamy. It never fully achieved the "matte" look  because it was so creamy. It didn't blend very well with my lips either. Maybe I got a color that was too light for my lips, but it just looked gross and smeary when I put it on. Overall, I would not purchase this again and will be sticking to lip crayons!
Rachel V.
I got two of these for free through various promos at VS. I tried the first one the other day after using another brand of matte lipstick for a couple years. I was under the assumption that they all hung on to your lips for hours but this one does not have any longevity to it, it immediately came off all over my coffee cup. The smell is also too sweet for me, typical of a VS beauty product. The color is nice but between the smell and the lack of grip to the color this is not going to be one of my go to products, thankfully it was free.
Emily L.
I really enjoy this lip cream, the perfect finishing touch with a pink crewneck ;) Really nice light-weight formula, easy applicator, enough product in one dip for your full lips. I own tease which is a darker pink color. This product does not dry completely (if you touch it, excess comes off on your hand). Nice product overall, I would recommend to a friend :)
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Do these lipsticks flake and over dry lips?
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
Which is your favorite color?
Chloe H.
Does this product have a "caked on" feel?
Jamie B.
Do these have a strong scent/flavor?
Angie M.