BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #22 in Lip Stain

Your sexy new lip obsession: high-intensity color with a full-coverage matte finish and lasting stain effect, with conditioning vitamin E and olive oil for softness.

• .11 oz.
  • Imported and domestic

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lips this are so beautiful i love how they are matte and creamy love it 😍😍😍 " in 151 reviews
  • "Victoria secret has really stepped up their game with this product. As a Victoria secret employee I got to try this product before anyone else! I selected the darkest color and I fell in love! It's a deep wine color. It lasts a long time and feels great on your lips. I did have to apply more a few time throughout the day because it started to wear off some. It doesn't feel dry on your lips and it has oils on it to keep your lips feeling great! " in 43 reviews
Lorena M.
I’m not sure why I never hear anything about Victoria Secret beauty products but I have to talk about the cream lip stains. It goes on so nicely & creamy. This is not a liquid lipstick, that will dry down & be transfer proof. It is literally what it says it is, a cream lip stain. It goes on like a cream color, & feels great on the lips for the most part. I have constantly dry chapped lips so sometimes it can get a bit dry feeling but add a lip balm on top & you are good to go without disturbing the color! This lip product is long wearing, I can wear it from 8 am till 12:30 without any touch ups & feel good about it. My favorite thing about this product is that when it does start to wear off, it does so evenly & even after eating lunch I will still have visible even color on my lips, the only difference is that the cream product wears off but it leaves color behind. I have this in 3 shades & love it! Victoria's Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain
Chelsea G.
Middletown , CT
Review for: Victoria 's Secret Adored Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain Lipstick .11 Ounce more...
I picked this up because I’m always looking for a good nude matte lipstick so why not try it, right? First off let me say that I really love this color and that is its saving grace. That being said this stuff wears off immediately. It has absolutely no staying power. I like the texture and it feels nice and moisturizing on the lips but it’s definitely not matte. The name of the product is pretty deceiving because it’s not a “lip stain” either. It’s basically just a liquid lipstick. I’d say give it a go but be prepared to reapply often throughout the day.
Jessica A.
Hanover, PA
Very smooth on lips especially for it being a matte finish. This lipstain goes on glossy but dries as a matte finish and keeps your lips moisturized all day. I rated this "lipstain" a 3 out of 5 for a few reasons though. For being a lipstain this is not "kissable" until you've had it on for an hour or so until it fully dries. And the fact that even though this is considered a lipstain it wears on your lips as a lipstick (having to reapply multiple times through the day because it comes off on drinks and eating until it fully dries). So when your having coffee or drinking whatever it is your drinking.. You need to reapply afterwards When the color dries it does stain to your lips but to have the full vibrance of the color of when you originally put it on you need to reapply. The colors are beautiful, but my favorite is Adored. Its a neutral color that matches any outfit or look for the day. I would definitely recommend this cream "lipstain" for others to use.. But for the price and it being considered a lipstain (even though they call it a cream lipstain) when I consider it a cream lipstick I have rated this as a 3. But I do love this "lipstick".
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
These liquid lipsticks are really pretty. They do not dry your lips out, which is the best part. The pigmentation is pretty good as well. I would recommend putting on vaseline and waiting a few mins and then apply this product to get the best application. I will say that halfway through the day it will fade and turns into a nice stain. After eating, a light stain stays behind. If you like something that leaves a stain behind then this is the product for you. It is also very moisturizing as well. There are many colors, so there is something for everyone :)
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE ALL OF MY LIPPIES FROM VICTORIAS SECRET. These are definitely my go to lip products. These came in perfect packaging and they are super easy to apply. They look great on your lips also. I was so afraid to use a red lippie because I was afraid it would wash me out and that is not the case with these. Ever since I have received these in the mail I have not used any of my other lip products. I will definitely be buying more of these and will definitely recommend them!
Lauren H.
Hobbs, NM
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have the darkest shade (can't remember the color) and it is GORGEOUS! I am not a make up person at all but when my husband and I went on a double date to a nice restaurant I need a nice color to go with my dress. This color not only looks great but goes on smooth and stays on FOREVER! I got SO MANY complements on it! It's so dark it makes your teeth look white. :) I love this lipstick, I'm just sad I dont get to wear it as much as I want to!
[product:victoria's-secret-velvet-matte-cream-lip-stain] (Drama & Desire) are my all time fav Matte Lippies from VS. It is so soft and smooth when going on, the consistency is great and easy to work with. Desire and the fire truck red feel it gives me is perfect for this time of year(winter). Along with Drama, perfect for fall/winter. I would recommend. My ONLY complaint would be that they don't FULLY dry, which i don't completely hate but yea.
dottie H.
Review for: Victoria's Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain .11 oz- Drama more...
Goes on so Creamy!! It feels amazing to put on!! It lasts very long as well! I’m so obsessed that I have almost every shade. This one I think would be good with all skin tones!!

Picture shows mine a little dirty, it’s always on the go with me!
Rachel B.
Louisville
Review for: Rose Mauve more...
The name of this lip stain is "Love,"' and I definitely love it.

I went into VS for one specific item and ended up leaving with this, too. I have been very into matte liquid lipcolors recently, so this was intriguing to me.

I love this color, and how smoothly the lip stain goes on. It doesn't set quite as well as some other liquid lipcolors I have (a good amount of smudging), which is why I only rated it 4/5,  but I love the look and feel of this. Definitely worth the money!
Brianna t.
Eglin AFB, FL
Review for: Rosy Beige more...
I never thought this VS Lip Stain would be up to par with bigger name brand matte lipsticks. My expectations were blown to pieces. The application is very smooth and lasts all day! I will definitely be buying this product again. Victoria's Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Do these lipsticks flake and over dry lips?
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
Which is your favorite color?
Chloe H.
Does this product have a "caked on" feel?
Jamie B.
Do these have a strong scent/flavor?
Virginia M.
Has anyone tried these? Are they too sticky? Is the color vibrant, matte & long lasting?