BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret features musk and vanille. Invigorating and calming all at once, this delightfully fragrant mist is formulated with moisturizing aloe and soothing chamomile to leave skin super soft.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This is a product that I hope never goes off of the shelves. I’ve always been the biggest fan of anything vanilla scented, and when I sprayed this in store, I bought 2 right away. It’s got a slight musk behind it so it isn’t the kind of buttercream sugar vanilla that you may think, it’s more complex and a bit darker. This is my every day fragrance; I get complimented on how good I smell a lot and I never get tired of spraying it. Vanilla lovers will LOVE this spray.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
The one thing that I love about victorias secret fragrances is that they are very aromatic without a strong alcohol scent to them. The vanilla in this body spray is so warm, delicious, and sultry. It brings on a bit of nostalgia for the fall and winter months.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Out of all the dif6scents and mixes of that can be created time after time my nose keeps on being drawn back to Victoia Secrets Vanilla Lace! It smells amazing and is so affordable. The body spray scent can last on clothes for days and the lotions always not onl ug smell amazing but leave your skin silky smooth and not greasy at all. Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body MistVictoria's Secret Ultra Moisturizing Vanilla Lace Hand And Body Cream
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
[product:victorias-secret-victoria's-secret-pear-glace-body-mist-8.4-oz] I use to love love this spray was recommended by one of my coworker but now u no longer find it in store and the ones they have now seems water down.
Emily M.
Canton, MI
This body spray smells INCREDIBLE! So many vanilla scents are too fake smelling, but this smells like the most perfect vanilla cupcake scent without being sickeningly sweet. This and the matching lotion are my fav!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
My roommate in college had this spray and I could always tell when she sprayed it because the room smelled amazing! I had to go out and buy my own because I always ended up stealing hers! These sprays are so affordable and smell so expensive, however they don’t last very long on the skin so I like to put them in my hair where they last longer! This scent is very sexy and I highly recommend!
Kendall K.
Indiana
Love love LOVE this scent! It’s so sweet and yummy. I like pairing it with the lotion as well. I get many compliments on it and my friends are always asking to borrow it! The minor issue I have with it is lasting power; it seems to fade within an hour or two. But the bottle is pretty large, so I don’t have a problem with reapplying it. Vanilla lace is pretty much my signature scent. ❤️
Arianna S.
Seaman
This is my favorite perfume, hands down. It's quite cheap at under $15 a bottle and lasts a long time. It has quite an alcohol scent once you first spray it, but after 1-3 minutes, it smells so good.. It lasts a whole day with just a few sprays, and it's not overpowering, but someone can smell it if they're standing about 6 ft from you.
Neferttia J.
This is my absolute favorite body spray of all time! The best scent ever in life, it smells so whimsical mixed with my natural body scent. The bottle is also beautiful to look at. I buy it every time I get a chance, and they are always on sale... usually 3 bottles for $25. Me and this fragrance are a match made in heaven! ❤️
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My co worker had this one day and at first I didn’t like it. But once I got a good sniff of it, I fell in love with it! It reminded me of Warm Vanilla Sugar from bath and body works! I would recommend this if you like the bath and body works scent! Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist
Robin M.
I love vanilla scents, would this one be a good purchase?
Ella B.
plymouth
Is this worth it ?
Kaylah R.
Townsville
Should I get this? I really like vanilla but howstrong is the smell?
Hadeel E.
Cairo
What do you think the pure seduction or this one?
Meghan T.
Does this smell amazing ??