Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist

Victoria's Secret features musk and vanille. Invigorating and calming all at once, this delightfully fragrant mist is formulated with moisturizing aloe and soothing chamomile to leave skin super soft.

Tiene buen fijador?
El olor es duradero?
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist Why did they stop selling this one at stores ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist!
Lexington, SC
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist uploaded by Crystal C.
I have heard many good things about this fragrance. The price is good. The packaging is always nice. The scent possesses longevity as well as a strength that is ideal. For me, I do not love the scent. This is not a vanilla that I would want to wear alone. It smells very similar to vanilla extract. It is salvageable. I still use this when I want to layer. If you mix this with with blueberry or another fruit scent, it makes dessert scents. There are times when I want to smell like a snack. I can layer this with tropical scents to make them more complex. It takes coconut and transforms it into more of a piña colada scent. This can be fun. This also works well lightly sprayed on fresh undergarments when you opt for perfume over body spray. This really goes well with some gourmand perfumes like Vicktor and Rolf’s BonBon and Aquolina’s Pink Sugar. I will say that I have smelled this on others (used by itself) with it smelling amazing. Body chemistry really can make or break a fragrance. For me, this is just too much like straight vanilla for me to fully appreciate. Due to variability in skin chemistry, salvageability, and the varying tastes and preferences that should not determine a body sprays value as a whole, this only warrants one missing star. I would recommend trying this before you purchase. You can spray the tester, eat in the food court, sniff yourself, and then make your verdict.
Lexington, SC
This is a nice classic for vs It differs greatly from the fact that it is richer and more robust in terms of its true vanilla notes than warm vanilla sugar from bath and body work works. The fragrance lasts a long enough period for it merely being a body spray as opposed to an eau duparfum. I also like mixing vanilla with other fragrances like Tre sor to help make them customized to me, so that no one else can smell quite like me! I guess I just like to keep people guessing in that regard. Being an original is always a good thing as far as I am concerned. I wouldn't ever want to change for anyone. The fragrance I choose reflects my style.
Derby, CT
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love these body sprays from Victoria's Secret. I have been using them consistently since my college days 20 odd years ago, and my 2 favorite scents are Amber Romance and Vanilla Lace. These are not fruity, as some of the other scent options are, and the vanilla is actually the vanilla fragrance that i compare all other vanilla fragrances to, as this one us not too baked goods like, nor too childishly or sickeningly sweet. Just enough vanilla to hint at it, and just sweet enough to mix well with the slight musk and woods base notes. Not cheap smelling.
Yukon
I tried this product because a friend recommended me using it. If you use a spray or two everyday it will last you about a year or so. It has all day wear and for $24 it is definitely worth a try. I have only had to buy this product twice because it last so long and when I say that keep in mind I'min high school and other girls use it all the time and a little goes a long way or spray alot. I would definitely recommend that you use it too!
Rockville
I got this recently as a Christmas gift and really like it. It smells super sweet, so I would recommend this to people who enjoy the vanilla cupcake candle from Yankee Candle. The only thing I would point out to those with sensitive noses, is that it can be a little strong if you add too much and might cause a sneezing fit. I have a slight sensitivity to fragrances, but don't have too much trouble with this body mist.
Irving , TX
One of my long-time favorite scents that I keep coming back to. I find that the perfume is a bit too potent (my husband is extremely sensitive to scents), but body mists are tolerable, so I usually opt for those nowadays. This scent has pretty good staying power without being overwhelming, as I put it on in the morning and notice it throughout the day, but others don't necessarily notice I'm wearing a fragrance.
Centerville
This Victoria's Sercret Vanilla perfume smells AMAZING! It lasts for such a long time. It is definitely one of my favorite scents out there. But if u dont really like the strong smell of vanilla this is no the perfume for you. But on the other hand if your like me and love to smell sweet then you got yourself a perfume that will keep you smelling good all day!! Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist
Los Angeles, CA
This was my high school favorite. I bought this spray so many times. Mostly because I love the way vanilla smells. Any perfume or spray that includes vanilla seems to my one of my favorites. I really loved the way this spray smells. The spray doesn’t lay long hours and you have to keep spraying on your body which is why I don’t wear sprays anymore. But I would definitely but it and keep it in my purse for emergencies
Las Vegas
I usually choose between this smell and the coconut passion when I am going out. Either one of them could be my top fragrance mist depending on my mood. I love the warm, rich fragrance. If you spray it on your clothing it lasts a long time. I recommend it to other people, I buy it constantly and I always have some with me. I've been wearing this for years. Probably 10 years? It's amazing.
Crystal Lake, IL
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist uploaded by cotty R.
Mi favorita porque no me gustan las fragancias fuertes o muy dulces porque me causan dolor de cabeza. Está en especifico no se si la cambiaron por que no la encuentro ahora sólo veo la bare vanilla y me gustaría que regresaran esta fragancia porque era delicada y elegante a la vez ojalá pronto la encuentre [product:victorias-secret-body-mist-fragrance-mist,-vanilla-lace-8.4-oz.]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Gate
il y a un mois
Hanan A. • il y a un mois
they released a newer set
london
il y a 2 mois
Is Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist a good fragrance? Because I am planning on purchasing this product, but I want to know people’s opinion on this fragrance.
Jennifer S. • il y a 2 mois
Personally it is one of my go tos it never lets me down. Id buy an extra bc you will love it too...