BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #10 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Refreshing Body Mist Victoria's single best-selling item. Invigorating and calming all at once, this delightfully fragrant mist is formulated with moisturizing aloe and soothing chamomile to leave skin supersoft. see more...

Crystal G.
Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with this scent? I've always been a fan of vanilla scents and when I discovered that Victoria's Secret has it, I knew I had to buy it. When I smelled it in store, my god. I knew it was the one for me. The packaging is bomb. This is going to be my signature scent for sure. As I know, most guys love the vanilla scent so when combined with VS, boom! Seduction yet sweet at the same time. LOVE LOVE LOVE hands down.
Stacey M.
I don't normally get vanilla scented things when it comes to body mist. I normally stick to my fruity and flowery scents, but my husband got this scent for me as a gift so I thought I would give it a shot.

I was very surprised how quickly I started to love this scent. It has just enough vanilla that you can smell it, but it is not overpowering.  You don't walk around all day smelling like a pastry which I was legit concerned about.  I usually only spray this two times because if you spray it more than that then it can be a little overpowering.
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
[product:victorias-secret-victoria's-secret-pear-glace-body-mist-8.4-oz] I use to love love this spray was recommended by one of my coworker but now u no longer find it in store and the ones they have now seems water down.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
My roommate in college had this spray and I could always tell when she sprayed it because the room smelled amazing! I had to go out and buy my own because I always ended up stealing hers! These sprays are so affordable and smell so expensive, however they don’t last very long on the skin so I like to put them in my hair where they last longer! This scent is very sexy and I highly recommend!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This Victoria secret spray is one of many that I like. The scent is soft and subtle, it is a bit strong when you 1st spray it, but the smell fades a little into a soft and sweet scent. I only purchase thhisnitem whennits on sale. I do recommend this body mist.
Yasnai S.
Omg this is the best product ever, it stays on you for a long time, and even do u go to the gym or something u can still smell the vanilla, I am a fanatic of this product the best 😍😍😍😍😍😍.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
The vanilla body mix after a shower it makes you smell fresh and feminine. Love this scent and I tottaly recommend buying on semi anual sale at Victoria Secrets they are cheap and good!
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
I'm a total sucker for Vanilla scents. I have been using VS Vanilla Lace ever since I was in highschool. This scent never lets me down and it's very addictive, you just wanna wear it all day. Men I've dated always loves this smell. It gives you a sweet and supple scent. I would say it's not too sensual so I would totally recommend this body mist for all ages. Definitely worth your money.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been wearing this and only this for about 7 years. I'll never go to anything else and if they discontinue it I may fall into a deep depression. I have always loved the smell of vanilla and this is the best one I have found. It does last awhile as well. When I pick up my clothes to put in the washer that I wore almost a week ago I can still smell the vanilla scent on there. Soooo good.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
This is my absolute favorite smell. I've purchased many bottles of it throughout the years. I am however a compulsive smell switcher so I'm biased against my other favorites too, although this is one of my husbands favorites. It's warm and sweet, yet sexy! My husband says it just makes him want to eat me up!
Robin M.
I love vanilla scents, would this one be a good purchase?
Kaylah R.
Townsville
Should I get this? I really like vanilla but howstrong is the smell?
Hadeel E.
Cairo
What do you think the pure seduction or this one?
Meghan T.
Does this smell amazing ??
Astrid B.
Cumaná, estado sucre
Tell me another perfume that is good for this brand? Because the truth is that this one I love and I have not changed it. I would like to experiment with another scent