Victoria's Secret Vanilla And Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Mae G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Vanilla And Sandalwood Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "I really love all Victoria's Secret lotions. They're super hydrating and they don't leave a weird film on my skin. They also don't leave me feeling greasy, just soft. My husband doesn't like the way my skin feels with lotion on, but with this stuff he really likes the way my skin feels." in 22 reviews
Arya A.
I pretty much love any beauty skincare/perfume line from VS. It smells great, lasts a long time, and is super affordable. You feel good about yourself and most of the time, it is far too underrated for the value. This smells amazing - very natural, yet with enough of a fresh breath of vanilla in it to make it more personal. The price is great, although I'm not sure you can currently buy it??
Alysia B.
I absolutely love the smell of Sandalwood so the fact that one of my favorite stores to shop at has fragrances and lotions with this scent is awesome! A lot of companies can not balance out the smell to make sandalwood smell true with it being over powering. Victoria's secret was able to get the scent dead on without it spelling too strong. Definitely love the product and would repurchase any day!
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
I adore this body lotion from VS. it has such a refreshing scent to it that leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated. The only thing that bugs me about it is that it's not always available in my local Victoria secret so I either have to order it online or wait till their annual sales when they bring it back out. But this is my go to when I get done showering
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
Victoria Secret has amazibg scents, i do purchase their product ls, but i don't purchase them to leave a soft smooth feeling or to heal my dry skin, i use them for the scent. They are great products but i do not seem to havea impact from them besides the scent, but they do work well with my sensitive skin.
Caty M.
I use this lotion every night before I get into bed. It doesn't feel oily on my skin and it leaves my sheets smelling amazing! My husband loves the way that this lotion smells! It is fairly priced and you get a decent amount. The pump doesn't over pump the lotion out so it does last a long time
Tina B.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the feel and scent from this body lotion. It goes on smooth, it is not thick nor greasy. It makes my skin very smooth. My husband loves to touch my hand and arms. I have friends that have sensitivity to scents, this does not bother them. I would recommend others to make this purchase.
Heather S.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with this product. Normally these products are overwhelmingly strong scented but this one have the perfect fragrance strength. Not only is the fragrance good, it last longer than the normal VS product. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. An everyday essential.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I'm obsessed with Victoria's secret's lotions and creams due to the scent. It is very subtle and feminine yet sexy and flirty. Love the packaging as well! The semi annual sale is the best time to get your hands on these! Great job with these VS!!
Danielle B.
Broomall, PA
This is such a great lotion. First of all it is very light and is not sticky. It is so hydrating for your skin you will see immediate results as far as hydration. It smells so good and is such a great value for the price I paid. I would recommend this to everyone! I love it!