BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Flirty and lush. A little wild. Trending botanical olfactive notes give a sexy twist to Spring.

Tangled Blooms has Apple leaf and cedar. Misty mornings. Untamed fields. Flirty touch.

Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
This product has a nice floral fragrance, it’s a little strong when you first spray it but then the product becomes a subtle floral scent throughout the day. I definitely find the packaging very appealing and why I reached out for it the first time. There’s also always a lot of sales that happen at Victoria secret where you can get a certain amount of these sprays for a deal, they do tend to be on the more pricey side when it comes to a fragrant spray. I personally feel like most of their scents are usually unique and only found at Victoria secret, which would explain the price but also because the product itself lasts me a while. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves floral scents but doesn’t want a strong smell through out the day.
Jaydin J.
Right now this body spray is my favorite body spray for the summer. I think that this is a great smell for the summer time because of how yet settle it is. If you love perfumes and body sprays like me this one is great because it’s easy to mix with other one so that it doesn’t smell bad. And I bought it for five dollars but that’s because it’s on sale but I think it’s normally 15 or $10. But overall this is my favorite body spray right now!!!
Linn D.
Orlando, FL
If your looking for a fresh scent you should definitely try this perfume out. It sort of reminds me of a breezy day out in the beach...🤷‍♀️it’s not a sweet scent but more like floraly type... it’s rly good 👌
yolimar s.
San Juan
me lo rwgalaron el dia de las madre junto cn la crema y huele buenisimo me encato ya se me acabo tamvien😂😂
Kaytlyn P.
West Plains, MO
By far my favorite perfume by them! I got this on sale for 3$ at our local mall and I’m obsessed!
Jenna S.
Such a great body spray! The scent is flowery and fresh, it’s a tad bit strong but I still love it. Also I love the bottle, it’s big and so pretty. I bought this because it was on sale and i’m happy I did!
Lizbeth H.
Boca del rio, Veracruz
Es un buen producto, queda bien impregnado el aroma❤️
No es el primer producto que pruebo de victoria’s secret pero con este quede maravillada!🤩
👑💎Dina Z.
melilla
He probado mucho productos y sinceramente esque producto me sorprendió tiene un olor muy agradable no me arrepiento de volver a comprarlo 😍
Hala A.
صيفي وصباحي ريحتو فواكه استخدمو بعد ما احط اللوشن من نفس المجموعة لمن احطهم تصير ريحة الغرفة تجنن مرة حلو
Angel S.