BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This grab-and-go essential is an absolute must.  Turn heads on the seductive lips Kiss and Tell splendor.

About the product:

• From the Party Perfect Makeup collection
  • Color : Kiss and Tell
  • Size : .11 oz. / 3.2 g (full size)

Buy on Amazon
    Toni R.
    Oxford, NC
    I love it. This color is so bright and pretty it reminds me of springtime. The applicator on it is very nice as well. It’s wonderful and I would absolutely recommend this to a friend of mine
    Charity M.
    Jeffersonvlle, IN
    Victoria's Secret Ultimate Shimmer Sparkle Lip Gloss Kiss and Tell is so great! Its my favorite summer lip gloss! Its so sparkling and bright! I just love it and it stays on a long time!
    Kristin C.
    The gloss is super cute and it makes my lips look shiny. I got it as a Christmas/birthday gift from my friend, and it exceeded my expectations. It’s super easy to put on and the shade is so cute. I’d buy it again!
    Monte H.
    N Las Vegas, NV
    I bought this gloss in the summer and it gave my lips a pretty pink tint. It wasn't too sticky and was great for VS quality. I often reapplied for the pink tint I desired. Not at the top of the list for repurchase.
    Missy F.
    Westfield, IN
    I love the choices of colors! It's stays on really well, even after you drink or eat. The price is about right. I honestly though it would cost more since it's from VS. I would recommend this lip gloss to friends who are used to wearing lip gloss all the time. If you're not used to it, it would feel heavy on your lips.
    isabella g.
    Suffolk, VA
    I love this lip gloss and it is very cheap. one thing i don't like about it is the fact that it has a very small applicator tip. so little is applied each time. I would definitely buy it again because of its great price.
    Rowan l.
    Ellsworth, IL
    I use a gloss for Victoria secret, but it isn't the best. Instead of leaving a very soft finish, it feels overly sticky on my lips. I also really look for a good scent when it comes to lip glosses and this doesn't have a scent at all.
    Khadija S.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I only have to use this once in a day and I'm good for at least 12 hours. This gloss has my lips looking so good throughout the day and it smells great (😂). It's a daily essential everyone should have in their purse.
    McKenna L.
    Really love the smell to this and the color, but kinda sticky feeling on my lips after using it for hours, but overall I like it, a little goes a long way, but it does come off a lot. I guess I would recommend to others
    Jazzica J.
    I love the shimmer that Victoria secrets lip gloss gives you! It's like a pop of amazement and it makes a bare face look amazing! It's not very long lasting and can get sticky on your lips after a while.