Victoria's Secret Ultimate Shimmer Sparkle Lip Gloss

by Victoria's Secret

This grab-and-go essential is an absolute must.  Turn heads on the seductive lips Kiss and Tell splendor.

About the product:

• From the Party Perfect Makeup collection
  • Color : Kiss and Tell
  • Size : .11 oz. / 3.2 g (full size)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Ultimate Shimmer Sparkle Lip Gloss!
Sherry K.
When I want sparkles in my lipgloss, this is a good one to use. The colors are pretty and natural. Love the sheerness too. It’s also reasonably priced. Only reason that I didn’t give 5 stars was that it’s slightly sticky.
Justice M.
Ridge, NY
Honestly the cutest gloss you’d ever come across, but I felt as if I had to keep applying it and I didn’t like that. But I’d still recommend buying it.
Mary P.
Leaves a beautiful shimmer on your lips. Long lasting. Great color selections available. Color is actually what you pick.
Nakia N.
Been wearing v s for years and still do it’ll always be my #1 favorite been keep up the good work
Monica R.
Reading, PA
Lip glossy and shiny I like the feeling and smoothness of it ... best ever to be honest
Carmen V.
Bronx, NY
The lip gloss is very shimmer love the Sparkle on it always use it. And very nice colors
Marisa F.
Spanaway, WA
I have had this lip gloss for years and it's the perfect top coat to any color. I like having it to add a bit more sparkle to a color
Amber P.
I really don't mind Victoria secret lip glosses. They leave you with a nice finish and a nice shine. I have never bought 1, it came in a kit i had bought. But i would not pay 12 bucks for a shine, it is over priced if i had to say my opinion, could get a cheaper one anywhere. Nothing special!
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this gloss in the summer and it gave my lips a pretty pink tint. It wasn't too sticky and was great for VS quality. I often reapplied for the pink tint I desired. Not at the top of the list for repurchase.
Kristina F.
West Deptford, NJ
Love their sparkle lip gloss...very shiny n lasting..cute color selection n wide variety...definately recommed

Looking for your answer?