Victoria's Secret Ultimate Bombshell Essential Makeup Kit uploaded by Vivian L.Victoria's Secret Ultimate Bombshell Essential Makeup Kit uploaded by Merimel V.Victoria's Secret Ultimate Bombshell Essential Makeup Kit uploaded by Vane G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The ultimate makeup arsenal with 55 eye, lip and cheek essentials for infinite glam looks, with slider shelves filled with sexy new shades and a stand-up vanity mirror, all in one kit.

Buy on Amazon
tiara f.
waterbury
 pallet comes with multiple beautiful colors that I did not expect it’s really good for your eyes it is long lasting as long as you put setting spray emotions that we met my expectations I did not know Victoria secret will have make up I would most definitely buy this product again
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
My best friend gave this to me because she knows I love make up. I feel so special and loved 😍. This kit is everything I wanted from eyeshadows, to blush ons, mascara,lip liner face powder and etc. I definitely recommend this if you wanted your make up to be in one place. You can just simply grab the kit and your off to go. If you are also good at mix matching make up then this one is perfect for you. I use this when I go to parties or any other occasions
Paige R.
I got this as a birthday gift. I love everything that comes in it. The only thing is it seems like it's a bit pricey for the brands that are in it.
Vane G.
Tengo este kit de victorias secret bombshell y me encanta!! Los tonos de sus sombras labiales y blush me encantan..
Angelica Jakceline P.
Puerto Vallarta
Every girl has a secret, this is mine. Sometimes I use Victoria's Secret makeup so I can get a sexy look with a different product than the frecuently. Is easy to apply, makes you feel sexy and you will have a really good secret with this one. Try it and tell me.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Has anyone ever used this? Is it worth buying? @influenster #contest
Brooke R.
Clarks Summit, PA
does this product come with a contouring set and/or any makeup brushes?