BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret True Escape Hydrating Body Lotion features notes like rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. Recommended for casual use.

Victoria's Secret True Escape Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "Absolutely love the smell. Very hydrating. And when wearing it sometimes you don't need anything else. No other par fumes needed. " in 8 reviews
Zoe T.
Silver Springs
This was gifted to me and I love it, a little goes a long way and it works well. It smells great too, but quite strongly, so less is more. I got it for Christmas months ago and I still have a ton of it. I love it, and I would recommend it.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
This body lotion is omg amazing! I bought it for the first time maybe a year or so ago.. I was looking to try something new and one of the workers recommended this scent to me.. I ended up getting the lotion as well as the spray.. I use it almost on a daily basis now
Sarah L.
Margate, FL
I love the is scent. It is fruity and a little floral, but not too heavy. It just smells very light and fresh. The lotions are not my favorite formula, but the scent is great.
Emely  M.
Riverside, CA
The Escapt hydrating body lotion smells amazingly grat the only thing i don't like is the watery consitency. I got the fragrance mist as well and I didn't like how it doesn't stay to long. the lotion is gentle but i wouldn't buy it again because it is watery but hey if you like that g ahead and get it.
Lesliy c.
Louisa, KY
Victoria secrete is a very out there brand very expensive. But the scents there are great. many too choose from very pricey like i said . but good value.the fancy bottles they usually will come in. me i would buy it again and again and again. cant really get old
Cici J.
LOVE their scented lotions! If it melds with your body chemistry they are so nice. Very long lasting and strong but not TOO strong. My favorite one was discontinued and my brother got me one off eBay as a Christmas gift..that's how much I love them.
mykalah v.
Yorktown, IN
I love this perfume so much. I used it all up in less than a month. The scent is just like the name true escape. Yes it is a very detailed, bold bottle. Yes it is good value. And no it was on sale but yes it is pricey. Yes i would recommed it to others.
Analee D.
I got it for Christmas a year ago and I'm in love with the fragrance Alone and it stays on all day it's super moisturizing and it leaves my skin soft. It's great value for a decent price and I would recommend it to everyone!
Carlie D.
Conover, NC
My bestfriend uses this and I fell in love with it. I bought it for myself and use it a lot. It wasn't very expensive and it does the job well. Even though it is scented, it doesn't break out my skin and make me itch which some scented products do. I love this product and it smells great too.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I am a total Victoria Secret Fan! Their body lotion collection is one of the best! The packaging is so cute and the scents are so dreamy! I feel so alluring and sexy using their body lotion because my skin feels so soft and supple. I also smell amazing too and that is a PLUS!