BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

Karolay M.
Bogota

It is super good smells delicious and I love the brand takes a lot very good smell highly recommend it
Grace S.
Saint Peters, MO
All the scents in this packaging are great. strong smelling and sweet. would recommend to younger girls on a budget.
Sam M.
México
I love this fragance the vs, smells good, doesn't compare with other alternatives
Vanessa C.
Wilmington, DE
Riquisima me encanta su olor es un olor suave pero a la misma vez super elegante. Estoy loca por provar la crema
Fernanda R.
Los olores son muy buenos, pero no tan duraderos. Deberían durar un poco más de tiempo y la calidad es media.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
My go to I love this perfume so much I have more than one bottle I'm so in love. If you love tropical scent you'll love this.
Annette R.
I definetely love this product, it smells so good and it makes me feel so fresh. Unfortunately I have to used it few times per day to keep smelling good.
Daniela S.
AMO me encanta! huele supeeer rico y dura un monton y eso que las comparto con mi hermana y mi mama ! super lindo el olor y duradero! lo utilizo para todos los dias! me encanta
Andrea D.
Canyon Country, CA
This smells so good, it is very summery and fresh and really good for vacations, it gives you a very tropical smell not too overpowering though
Desiree N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I keep this in my car and always spray it on me, I even have one in every corner of my house and at work
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?