BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

Alison A.
Lancaster, OH
The smell is wonderful. One of my favorite perfumes to wear. I like to wear it out to nice places and when dressed up nicely.
Rosmary D.
PANAMA
tiene una frangancia super original me fasina es muy buena ademas que es muy lijera y no te deja pegajosa como muchas otra cremas
Georgia J.
London
I love using this product to spray on myself and around my room, sometimes I prefer using this compared to my other high end brands! It's smells so lovely! This is my first time using it and I will be buying it again!
Ceecee K.
Windsor, VA
It smells so good and it last for hours on your clothes I recommend anybody to try this product
Heather W.
Kings Mountain, NC
All of the fragrances from here are great but this is one of the best. It's not too strong but stays with you.
Maria D.
The fragrance smells really nice and it lasts
For a whole day the one thing though is that
They have very sweet scents and that causes
Me headaches a lot.
Sonia R.
My top 5 for Victoria Secret fragrances. The smell is not to strong and not to sweet. Its just right.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I love a good tropical scent and this one is perfect. It makes you feel like you are at the beach enjoying a fruity drink and relaxing.
Karlee J.
I love this fragrance. I love how it smells so tropical and sweet. It is so good compared to other alternatives. I purchased mine at Victoria's Secret. It lasts all day long and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this!
Roni F.
Wonderful product. It smells excellent. Not to string, just perfect. You can wear it to school, work, or even out.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?