BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

Brionne H.
Lake Charles, LA
It smells really fruity and it stays on all day and night and it lasts for a very long time and it's inexpensive
Maria V.
My fav. Wishes it stayed on for a long time. Fresh and fruity summer scent. I prefer the regulation lotion also.
Heather W.
Kings Mountain, NC
All of the fragrances from here are great but this is one of the best. It's not too strong but stays with you.
Amelie W.
Manhattan
This is the best body mist ever! I'm putting it on every day and I really love it! Can really recommend it.
Jessica T.
Indio, CA
I love this lotion! When I took it out of my bag all my friends immediately wanted some! The smell is sexy
Desiree N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I keep this in my car and always spray it on me, I even have one in every corner of my house and at work
Kelsy S.
Pittsfield, IL
Smells so good and is a little expensive but it's worth the extra money you spend and lasts a long time!
Briann J.
I received a fragrance mist as a gift and I really enjoyed it, smelled great and will repurchase soon.
Sonia R.
My top 5 for Victoria Secret fragrances. The smell is not to strong and not to sweet. Its just right.
Journey B.
Nampa, ID
Smells great! Isn't very over powering which makes it perfect for a subtle smell that lasts all day!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?