Victoria's Secret Tropical Nights Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

What does this fragrance smell like?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tropical Nights Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie W.
Butte, MT
My absolute favorite VS Scent that I’ve come across. It’s a perfect blend of tropical top notes with some light under notes that lead to a long lasting gorgeous scent. I have both the spray and the rollerball, it is definitely my go-to scent! Cannot wait to see what VS comes out with next.
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
When I am ready to head out in the evening I use the body spray tropical nights and body souffle. I normally wear this product on a date night evening. Scent is not over powering. It is delicate and sweet lasts me all night.
Cesilia H.
I love a lot of the fragrances that Victoria Secret has available but one of my favorite was the tropical nights. It provides a beautiful strong scent of flowers but not too overpowering.
Brittney W.
Columbus, GA
This perfume smells awesome. I had so many people stop and ask questions about it. It makes you feel like you are on a tropical island relaxing in the sun.
Andrea D.
Canyon Country, CA
This smells so good, it is very summery and fresh and really good for vacations, it gives you a very tropical smell not too overpowering though
Sikora M.
I loveee this smell it has a slight fruity smell and it's just amazing. Also it's fresh and my boyfriend loves it.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
Like a vacation in a bottle!! One of my favorites for sure! Not too floral. 😁😁😁😁 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»
Rocio P.
I love the smell makes me feel fresh and sexy, besides my husband goes crazy. repeat user
Alison A.
Lancaster, OH
The smell is wonderful. One of my favorite perfumes to wear. I like to wear it out to nice places and when dressed up nicely.
Lucia W.
Dallas, TX
I love a good tropical scent and this one is perfect. It makes you feel like you are at the beach enjoying a fruity drink and relaxing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...