BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Fragrant Body Splash lets you spend the entire day in the beauty garden. Sprayed on after a shower or any time your spirits need a lift, the sumptuous fragrance of Amber Romance will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed, while aloe vera and chamomile will lightly moisturize.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I can't say enough about these fragrances! They last a while, so you just have to use 2x a day and you'll be golden. This scent is refreshing and flirty. Love it!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This body spray and the Victoria's Secret coconut water body spray are my two favorite ones for summer for sure. They're very light and tropical scented it's a very soft sexy smell it's clean smelling I really really like it. It's not cheap but it's not crazy expensive. It does last a while, I would definitely recommend it it's great to throw in your travel bag or your purse!
Toni G.
Columbia, MO
I love love love Victoria's Secret body sprays. I wanted something light and refreshing not super heavy that makes the whole room smell with the scent. But these are great for a light scent. You can of course spray more for a heavier scent. I always look forward to their sales so I can buy more sprays like this one!!
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
This is one of my favorite Mist's. It's very light and refreshing. There are a variety of scents so it makes it easy to switch to a different one if you want. I spray some on in the morning and I don't refresh until the evening. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Murielle A.
When i was a teenager i was obssed about theses Victoria's secret fragrance mist. Specially this one. But over the time, as i get older, i realized that the scent was way too sugary and flowery. I now prefer the bath and body wokrs fragrance mist over this one. The scent is a little more grown up, if that makes any sense.
Karlee J.
I love this fragrance. I love how it smells so tropical and sweet. It is so good compared to other alternatives. I purchased mine at Victoria's Secret. It lasts all day long and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this!
Ana B.
When I am ready to head out in the evening I use the body spray tropical nights and body souffle. I normally wear this product on a date night evening. Scent is not over powering. It is delicate and sweet lasts me all night.
Megan L.
This body mist is one of my top 3 favorites I have even bought multiples of this scent. For the price it's worth it and it smells so great and not too musky compared to some other Victoria's Sexret scents. Really there's no need for improvement unless it'd be a Buy one get one deal
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?