Victoria's Secret Tropic Dreams Fragrance Mist Neon Palms 250ml

Victoria's Secret Tropic Dreams Fragrance Mist Neon Palms 250ml

Victoria's Secret Neon Palms by Victoria's Secret Body Mist 8.4 oz for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tropic Dreams Fragrance Mist Neon Palms 250ml!
How would you rate this product?
dreya H.
California
If you like coconut scents you are going to love this smell!! I've used this scent for almost a year now and it never gets old this scent is however light but other still smell it.
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
Victoria's Secret Tropic Dreams Fragrance Mist Neon Palms 250ml uploaded by Jordan A.
I love having these fragrance mists with me at the beach or the gym - a quick good smelling mist! It has a pretty potent tropical smell that stays around for a while. Great for when I want to smell nice but don’t want to waste really pricey perfume.
Alejandro D.
Me gusta esta fragancia muy fresca dura el aroma es tan suave el olor a coco y orquídea me gusta mucho recomiendo esta fragancia me gusta mucho
melissabeth C.
Julio Radames Marichal Collado 01-045760 8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 DORAL, FL
Victoria's Secret Tropic Dreams Fragrance Mist Neon Palms 250ml uploaded by melissabeth C.
I recommend most people just go to a Victoria Secret store and try out the scents. There are a couple they have that are great. VS does a good job of creating scents for women who want to put out that they are young, sexy and care about treating themselves

Looking for your answer?