BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Mangosteen & Acucena Blossom
  • 6.7 Fl Oz/198 Ml

Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ugh I wish they would bring back this scent. I Loooove Ir! I can't find it anywhere! The lotions nice and smooth too. Haha I only have a little spray left and my husband loves it and I wish I could buy more.
Kara B.
Jacksonville, FL
Seriously love this scent I can't get enough...I've stocked up! If you love fruity yet sensual scents this is def. It and the fact that it stays for so long is awesome!!!
Mi L.
Avondale, AZ
It smells incredibly good and when I'm going out. I love to slather myself with this lotion. I always apply it after I shower. The pricing isn't so bad either especially when I'm trying to stock up on the lotion.
Rachel R.
Davison, MI
love the smell, and how moisturizing this lotion is! it's $18 so a bit pricey but wait till it goes on sale for $6 so it'll work then.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
A little too thick of lotion for my liking but the smell is amazing and takes you to the beach instantly with its fragrance
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely loved the smell! However, my legs broke out after using this. This is the first time that has ever happened.
Analee E.
Roma, TX
I like the smell and it was no expensive i would defenitly buy it again and i would also recommend it
Tammy C.
Winchester, VA
Smells great!! Love it would definitely buy products again...I love Victoria secret
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cream! Best cream ever for the body! Love using it smells so good
Subhanshee G.
New Delhi, Delhi
Its fragrance makes you feel like in fiji. I always buy VS from there website bcz they are generally offering discounts. This is so creamy and of thick consistency. As i have oily skin i use in winters only. But i love the fragrance and quirky packaging