Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier!
How would you rate this product?
I enjoy this makeup bag! There’s just two cons: 1. It gets dirty fast and 2. I recently discovered that Victoria’s Secret is not cruelty-free which makes me upset but I do like the bag. Once it’s old and torn I’ll throw it out- but, anyways, I do like it!
Lincoln , NB
It doesn't get much girlier than this Victoria's Secret train case. The finish and metal logo prettify a surprisingly tough way to keep your cosmetics organized. I will but it again because I love my makeup is being well care
Montréal, QC
Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier uploaded by Nour T.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I have this one but I can’t seem to find the color I have in the list of all the makeup bags but I have the pink one and it came with a smaller pink one that comes with it. I will attach a picture. I really love them as a set because the big one fits ALL my stuff and I can fit more than one smaller bag in it and great for traveling.
hyderabad
I love these Victoria secrets train case makeup carriers. They're so convenient and hold as much as i want. The bigger palettes fit in there too. Best makeup bags
Barrie
I have a makeup bag bag similar to the one in this photo but mine is pink. I love the size and how durable it has been for me :) I recommend this if you are looking for a simple compact and deeper makeup bag.
It is a fairly large make up carrier and you are just about able to fit larger pallets in there, it is so handy but you can probably find better, cheaper alternatives.
Súper lindo y practico. Aparte trajo una Cosmetiquera más pequeña que siempre la tengo en mi cartera para arriba y para abajo. Súper espaciosa y linda
victoria’s secret has the cutest makeup bags in all shapes and sizes to fit your makeup collection variation and style preference!
karachi
Such a best makeup organizer for my travel ❤️ I bought it from UK and trust me that was the bestest decision I've ever made ❤️
Barrie
Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier uploaded by Amanda B.
I love my make up bag so much from Victoria secret . It fits so much stuff in it . I would highly recommend anyone to get one !

Looking for your answer?