Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
When I bought this makeup bag it came in a little set with a few different sized bags. When you can find these on sale it’s worth the money and last a while before needing a new one. There is enough room in here for all your on the go makeup and more.
Hemet, CA
I like the size of this case. It is big enough for all products, like setting spray, or cleanser. It has structure, so it stands by itself, which makes it easy to find what I need quickly. I use it everyday.
Latta , SC
I love this case it is so beautiful and can fit a good bit of make up. I have so much make up I kind a need a bigger one but I love this one because the main must have stuff I use all the time I can keep in this one and get a bigger bag for the rest
Rhinelander , WI
2,030 reviews
Theeir train cases are amazing. Lots of room. Very well made and sturdy. Have many designs and colors. I have several and most of them have makeup in them but ill swap out and use one main one mostly for traveling or if I go somewhere.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this for Christmas. I do think it is pretty to look at. But... It is cheap as hell! I know it cost at least 50 bucks and already strings are popping out from everywhere and I sure it won't travel even once with falling completely apart! Don't waste your money unless you just want a totally useless pretty box.
Celina, TX
I was so excited when I came across this train case at Victoria Secret one day! It’s the best thing I’ve found so far for all of my make up! I love how much room and space it has in it. And it’s handle! Most make up bags don’t have handles. I think that’s my favorite part!!!!
Mason City, IA
Love the case. It is roomy and big. No storage compartments and wasn't big enough for what I needed. The prices are too high. I spent $20 more than the price of this and got a 3 compartment makeup train case that's half my height. Not worth buying in my opinion.
Love VS’s train case make up carriers! I have 2 actually and love them because they hold their shape very well, they’re sooooo pretty, and they are huge so can hold all of my stuff!
Morgantown , WV
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love the size and quality of my VS train case. The leopard one I have has a special compartment for brushes too. I take it with me everywhere I go. Love that they have matching bags of different sizes for all your travel needs!
Lake placid , FL
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love my VS make up carrier, i have space for all my stuff when traveling and i can keep them organized. Right size not to bulky you can put it inside your baggage or carry its so pretty youll want ppl to see it

Looking for your answer?