Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Train Case Make Up Carrier!
How would you rate this product?
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
This was perfect for all my makeup. The one I have is just like this but black and has three compartments. I really like it because I can separate things in the order I like them. It also zips closed.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Love, love, love this case! It has helped organize my cosmetic life. Before this case, I had several makeup bags that were strewn about with various products but were too small to hold much; thus the need for so many. This train case has sections and places for my makeup, brushes and all my accessories all in one convenient place. No more bag lady for me!
Angel A.
Vicco, KY
I love my train case, perfect size to hold all my cosmetics and tools and it is beautiful and well made the zipper is sturdy and the bag is made well recommend and will repurchase as gifts and for myself
Lala D.
Have this in all black. Got it as a gift. It’s good but not my favorite to carry my makeup. I travel often and I feel this might be too big to travel with especially when I need to pack it in my suitcase. Might be great for someone who doesn’t use it for traveling but just to keep their makeup in it at home.
Landon S.
Love VS’s train case make up carriers! I have 2 actually and love them because they hold their shape very well, they’re sooooo pretty, and they are huge so can hold all of my stuff!
emily A.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this so when I travel I take my makeup but the only thing is it doesn’t fit all my makeup since I have so much best for traveling
Danielle V.
Glendale, CA
La compré con descuento y está muy bonito el empaque, estoy muy contenta con mi compra
Hollie B.
Sherwood, AR
Love this stylish makeup case. I don’t use a lot of makeup so this is perfect for me. It’s great to have when you’re traveling also. Fits well in a suitcase. I’m very satisfied with my makeup carrier and hope it lasts a long time.
Ashley A.
I have 3 of these makeup bags full of my everyday makeup I love them they last a long time and are still In great condition after so many years of having and I Will definitely buy again
Sarela G.
Bakersfield
it’s not heavy at all i put all my lipsticks and all small stuff in there it’s easy to travel with

Looking for your answer?