BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Total Attraction features orchid and lily.

• I think it's the best scent Victoria Secret ever had, do ...5 Answers
  • Muy bueno su fragancia ya se me acabo y voy a comprarlo d...2 Answers
Tanill B.
Pendleton, OR
As far as body sprays go, this has to be my favorite by far. It is so sweet and floral and lasts several hours. I always get complements on my scent when I wear it! My only problem with it is a moral one. I would feel better buying a product that is simpler and not filled with so many chemicals. I hope I find a clean alternative soon that can compare but for now I'll stick with this heavenly scent.
Jessica V.
This is my all time favorite body mist from Victoria's Secret. This actually smells like a perfume and it stays on for a long time which is great. This retails for $18 but you can usually find them on sale when you buy a bundle. This really does smell amazing, I would highly recommend.
K-Frm Y.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my favorite sprays. Sorry about the picture the bottle is almost empty but I wanted to add one. Packaging is pleasing to the eye and it smells like heaven. I love the deals Victoria's secret always has so of course it's affordable
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
All time favorite perfume, Iam very picky when it comes to perfumes but this perfume smells so good and it has a cherry type of smell. It's affordable only 14$ .you can find it at Victoria secret. I would totally recommend to get this perfume.
Sumiyyea A.
Huntersville , NC
I received a small sample of this as a gift from a friend and I really like it! I carry it around in my purse all the time. The fragrance smells quite floral but with a slightly musky undertone. I'm usually not a fan of floral scents but I really like this one.
Mireya P.
Oxnard , CA
My daily wear body mist!!! One spray last all day long! N also it lasts a long time do to the fact u don't need to spray on. Too much!! I totally recommend to y'all lovelies!!! It's a sweet smell but it's a soft sweet smell!
Sara B.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite body spray I use daily! I even use it as a room spray for my office!! Smells so good can't find it in my Victoria's Secret store near my house. But I am able to buy online
Ana C.
Doral, FL
I like too much this fragrance, smell like something fresh and clean, this is my second one, I don't have nothing bad to say about this fragrance, I recommend.
Thisbeth C.
ORLANDO, FL
Nice scent, long lasting, I usually use it after the shower, it's good value, has a lot of different scents, effective, can purchase in a lot of stores
Kennedy S.
This was a nice scent, but it was very strong. I ended up using it as a room spray because it was so strong. I don't think I'd repurchase in this scent
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
I think it's the best scent Victoria Secret ever had, do you agree?
Muy bueno su fragancia ya se me acabo y voy a comprarlo de nuevo