BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Keep your skin feeling soft and supple with this luxurious body butter from Victoria's Secret. for long lasting intensive moisture focusing on dry, rough areas.

Haley S.
I know they discontinued this line, but these body butters were life! I swear this and “such a flirt” were my favorite butters to buy from this collection. They had really addicting, but not too strong scents. They made my body feel so smooth and i wish they brought these back!
Alexandra R.
Just yes!!!! This stuff really softens your skin and smells so amazing!!!! I can always find coupons for this so it will bring the price down so much! I also love how the smell stays on my body all day! This is a must!
Christina R.
I love this body butter!! I’ve been using it for many many years. It’s thick so it keeps you moisturizers DDT’s all day long and the smell last for hours!
Mar Q.
Me encanta su olor es espectacular, además su olor es prolongado y deja mi piel suave.
Tarsila C.
Toronto
Makes my skin so hydrated and has an amazing fragrance. All Victoria's secret cream has amazing fragrances