BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVictoria's Secret
That Fashion Show Glow Perfecting Sheet Mask

Victoria's Secret That Fashion Show Glow Perfecting Sheet Mask

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret That Fashion Show Glow Perfecting Sheet Mask!
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Victoria's Secret That Fashion Show Glow Perfecting Sheet Mask uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This mask is fun and easy to use also relatively inexpensive. It doesn’t seem to do much for my skin but it’s a fun girls night in. I wish I was able to find more of a benefit out of this mask. I would buy again for fun but not skin benefits.
danielle C.
Inez, KY
Victoria's Secret That Fashion Show Glow Perfecting Sheet Mask uploaded by danielle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved this mask, i left it on for a little over 20 mins. It had a awesome smell. It left my face smooth and it brightened it up also. The package was cute. I would recommened this mask to anyone who loves to use facial products. I will def. Buy this again.
Sierra R.
Definitly made my face feel clean an fresh an new but a lil pricy for me... 5$ for 1 facemask. I got mine as a gift an loved using it but I'm a mom an I gotta budget an 5 bucks on one 1 facemask isn't in my budget.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really liked this face mask. I put it on for 10 mins before bed and then took it off and rubbed in the excess product and left it until the morning. It really made my skin feel moisturized and glowing the next morning. I would definitely purchase again.
destiny C.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm addicted to facemask this one is so AMAZING first of the mask sheet is nice no to thin where it will RIP easy nice quality the gel that the mask sits in smells good when applying to the face it stays well and it feels amazing the after all look and feel is absolutely amazing love this mask
Roseddy P.
I can’t explain the sensation when I apply this mask on my face. I can really see the m change , my skin looks so glowing. It’ works in sensitive skin like mine . I bought it at the store . I normally put the mask in the fridge for a few minutes . So relaxing . I recommend
JACKLYN M.
Florida
not good! this isnt a skin care company, victoria secret masks make me break out in a rash. i would only recommend this if your skin can take alot of chemicals. its harsh and burns.
a L.
Millsboro
I love their masked sheets they make me feel very refreshed & like my skin is glowing. The package is always so pretty, and the names of the masks are very clever. It is pretty gentle on my face & does not cause any more breakouts then I already have.
Adriana A.
Kings Mtn, NC
This mask is great to use before a special event it leaves you skin looking great this is my best friend and I’s go to mask
Keileigh K.
Reisterstown, MD
Great product! Left my skin feeling great. Smells amazing too. Really cleared up some of the small blemishes that I had. Good quality. Decent price.

Looking for your answer?