BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

New look, better-than-ever formula—this sheer mist is made to mix, blend and play for a custom scent, with juicy clementine and crystal amber.

TIPS & TRICKS:
Mix two or mix a few. No rules. Just fun!

• Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Fresh apple and Saguaro flower
  • Part of the Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Fragrance Studio
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I usually like to use perfume if I'm going out or want to smell particularly good, and with Victoria's Secret having fairly inexpensive perfume I decided I'd try it. The scent itself is pleasant, but a bit overwhelming. Though it starts out quite strong, it also tends to fade through the night. If it was a bit more subtle and lasted longer, I'd certainly give it 5 stars, but there's a lot of room for improvement in those respects.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I have several Victoria's secret mists/perfumes and I love them all. I have several expensive perfumes in my collection, but for an everyday use or just to freshen up in the middle of my work day, I like to use this mist. It smells fresh without being too overpowering, and one spritz is plenty enough. Definitely recommend!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Norwalk, CA
I like this mist a lot. It reminds me of this perfume I used to have from the dream angels collection a while back. Unfortunately it was discontinued. But since this mist smells alike to it I at least feel some closure for my old perfume. I recommend this fragrance, the scent linger's quite remarkably.
Lesa S.
Lesa S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love vs fragrance, iit never disappoints! I usually get them during the holiday sales or annual sales super affordable then. Otherwise can empty your pockets if your wanting full size perfume. I'm a huge fan of they're body sprays love spell is my ride or die. Highly recommend to all!
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Paramount, CA
this fragrance mist works do well i love it. It is like a perfume yet a little lighter. i love using this daily. It last almost all day depends on you. The packaging is really cute. I have had it for a month and m barely half way. It is the perfect combination of sexy and playful.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
tobyhanna, Pa
Absolutely my favorite fragrance at Victoria Secret. I shop there very often and I always find myself trying the different scents, as soon as I smelled this I was instantly in love. Highly recommended to anyone who loves a nice smell without the rubbing alcohol smell.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
Soon good!!! Love this stuff!! Can not wait to get some more! Victoria Secret always has good sales through out the year and I always try and stock up on my favorite things and this is one of them! My husband says its lasts all day! I always tell everyone to buy it
Civonna S.
Civonna S.
Nottingham, MD
Omg i love this perfume it smells so good like fruit punch. its not as long lasting as i wish it was though but that could be because its a mist. i bought it at victoria secret they had a two for ten deal so it was real cheap i would buy it again definitely
Keosha H.
Keosha H.
Hookerton, NC
This is one of my favorite fragrances from Victoria secret! The price isn't to bad. I just love the long lasting fragrance. The bottle style is a nice approach. Really no room for improvement, Victoria secret really did a great job with this product.
Kaylor D.
Kaylor D.
Evansville, IN
You cannot go wrong with this scent. Temptation is the perfect name considering it is so tempting to buy! This scent is an unforgettable one that will make heads turn. The bottle design is nice, and the price is not to shabby for what it's worth.
Catrina C.
Catrina C.
My friend has this and I really like it. But I don't know if should buy it. Is it worth it? How many sizes can you buy it in??
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
lotus. b.
lotus. b.
buraydh
I hope to try it but its price is very expensive😢
Argelis L.
Argelis L.
Medley, FL
Could you tell me what this fragrance looks like?