Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

The perfect accessory! Change your mood. Change your mist. Collect them all.

Fruity Floral

• Temptation: Fresh apple and saguaro flower

I used to use fragances from VS like champagne petals, radiant berry... fruity fragances I mean. Does this fragance has a fruity smell?
Does the Victoria Temptation Old and New packaging smells the same?
Do you find this product long lasting, or does the scent fade instantly?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist!
Sarah L.
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sarah L.
The best smell I've bought in forever. Very casual.. This is a must have!! I don't usually buy anything other than bath and body works products because allergies. So glad I did!
Kris E.
DenHelder
Is smells really good and last pretty long. The packaging is also really pretty for your room. Every time I put it on I get compliments for people that I smell really good. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nienke
Stays all day, the smell is amazing and i love how it stays on your clothes and skin so everything smells good!
ɹəqɯɐ
I always bring a little bottle of this to school. It smells really good and it stays on for a long time. Perfect! Sometimes the smell is a little to overwhelming but if you don’t put too much, you’ll be allright.
esmee E.
I always use the victoria secret body mist as a deodorant or as a quick refresh moment. The smells are really nice , but not the best. They got a little bit of an alcohol smell and doesn’t stay for long. But i will recommend it because the smell is amazing for the price that you pay for.
Erika B.
Panama City
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Erika B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This body mist smells very expensive. Im more of a fruity, berry, vanilla, bakery type person and anything other than that smells "old lady" to me. It smells mature yet vibrant. It was be VERY good for a night out or a very special occasion. Its actually very long lasting, compared to other body mist. It has very similar scent to expensive purfume. One thing tho is, it does not smell anything like apples to me but definitely can smell the desert flower.
Gvantsa K.
New Castle, DE
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Gvantsa K.
What I like: this fragnance mist has a floral scent, namely, it has a fruity composition with fresh apple and saguano flower that smell amazing, has a cooling effect and brings freshness of my body. What I dislike: I have both - a body lotion and a mist and none of them last long enough, therefore, in my opinion, the scent is not strong enough to me to enjoy its scent for several hours.
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by kyla N.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
the bottle is very pretty and cute, the scent is the only problem it’s like any other smell you would find in a perfume but other wise it’s not strong and it smells nice! goes on you easily too!
Karenina A.
playa del carmen
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Karenina A.
Mi hermano me obsequio esta fragancia y me gusta bastante, tiene un aroma dulce pero sin llegar a ser empalagoso, dura durante el día y se siente fresco el aroma
Kimberlee H.
Doral, FL
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kimberlee H.
My favorite fragrance of recent months has a mild smell, adheres to the skin and lasts a long time Mi fragancia favorita de los últimos meses tiene un olor suave, se adhiere a la piel y dura mucho
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rocio A.
Perris
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Temptation Fragrance Mist ? Is it possible for the fragrances to have less alcohol smell?
M L. il y a un an
I don't smell any alcohol in this body mist.
Amanda Andrea A.
Minnesota
il y a 2 ans
Andrea T. il y a 2 ans
Oh yea , this fragrance is sooo amazing i love it ! Recommended deff!!