by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tease Set: Fragrance Wash 3.4 Fl Oz., Eau De Parfum 1.7 Fl Oz. and .25 Fl Oz., Fragrance Lotion 3.4 Fl Oz.!
I don’t like the original teas but i loved the rebel teas when that came out and if you want a good perfume or gift set always stock them up during sales because i think i bought the gift set for 50$ which had lotion spray perfume and a roller pen so that was a great deal it’s has nice seductive smell
N Bellmore, NY
Layering is KEY!!! Whenever I use the shower wash, put on lotion, and then put the spray over top the scent stays on me way longer! Very long lasting and so many compliments. Highly recommend taking the extra steps to layer these products.
Wichita
I Got this Amazing Victoria secret Fragrance Set when I was at a 2018 Women's Fair It was. Drawing for A Victoria secret Fragrance Set you know when you put your name in every drawing in to hopes" your name come up"? yeah! that was me " I put my name in & out and came my name " I couldn't help but think" I Rarely Win these things barely Even At all". And How excited I was. I've always wanted Victoria secret Everything and due to the Prices couldn't get them, but and I "won" them that day the products were Airy, And Sliky and smelled amazing my favs were Creme Body lotion, Body oil so easy to apply & a little goes a looong way loved this product I would get it again if I could.
This is just an ok for me, I will use it if in a hurry or out of my favorites. I don't think it last long and it's not bad just to me it smells like other body sprays you can find anywhere
The scent is lovely. It's a great fragrance that I honestly like and enjoy alot.❤ I always get compliments while using this fragrance from Victoria's Secret it's a must to anyones collection. I recommend it because of the beautiful scent and duration.
Oklahoma City, OK
Makes for the perfect Christmas gift for all female members of my family and for all my girlfriends! You can't go wrong with Victoria's Secret gift sets as everyone loves them, and their scents smell amazing!
1009 parkside Ave. apartment 2. Ewing. NJ
I got this when I was in school. I'm married with a kid now and it still hasn't dissapeared from my vanity. The bottle can be changed now. The body lotions look could get more interesting. Good money. A repeat user and will keep purchasing
Nice to have different scents to choose from and try. It smells nice and last long. Compared to others it’s about the same. Not much to improve! Bottle are very nice and fancy!  Bottles look just like the big bottles. Not much to improve. Scent is fantastic even in a tiny bottle.
Reese
I just love Victoria secrets assortment of perfumes. A little goes a long way. They last all day and are not overpowering. The price is good and there is nothing I would do to change it. It’s an absolute great value for your money. Once you try it your hooked.  Try the sample pack that comes with about 10 and find your perfect one.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought these to throw into Christmas stockings one year and all the recipients loved their fragrance!