BeautyFragranceVictoria's Secret
Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml

Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml

by Victoria's Secret

Our iconic fragrance, in a light-as-air mist. Unexpected & edgy, breaking all the rules. Tease Rebel is an urban bouquet tied in white leather. Pair with your Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.Mist is our lightest version of the...

Does this scent last long or fade away quickly?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Oh I love anything Victoria’s Secret. I love this scent because it isn’t overly sweet. I like the sweet/candy scented ones. But, I like to throw this on when I’m going to work. I love that the scent lasts for a long time. I’m obsessed with smelling good. It’s also strong so you only need 3-4 sprays so it lasts. Very happy with this purchase. Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml
Sarymar B.
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Sarymar B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Es genial, fue un regalo que me dieron y el olor es increíble, creo que sería un gran regalo para San Valentín ahora que viene esta fecha tan importante para las parejas, le recomiendo si quieres regalarle alguna amiga o pareja, el honor es maravilloso y perdura por un ratoVictoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml #victoria’ssecret
Elizabeth C.
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Not what I expected at first but I love the smell. It’s not a warm sweet like the regular tease but more a calm cool sweet either way I was there & found out they had just came out I was stoked lol I love it bought it from Victoria secret in store
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Oh how I wish I could find this fragrance again! It smells so clean and nice! I've gotten several compliments on how good I smell when wearing it. It lasts for hours and doesn't change into a terrible smell once applied.
Arizbeth R.
Dallas, TX
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Arizbeth R.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
By far one of my favorite fragrances from Victoria’s Secret. It’s so edgy with such a sexy fragrance! I get lots of compliments on it. I just hope they never discontinue it... reason why I purchased two bottles when I had the chance.
Jennifer M.
Vacaville
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Jennifer M.
I needed a fragrance that was casual enough to spray for any occasion and still have a luxurious scent. I bought the roller at Victoria Secret checkout and was not disappointed! So on my next visit I bought the 250ml perfume mist bottle. It was exactly what I was looking for! Smells amazing!
Jovanna A.
Melbourne, FL
This fragrance stays in my bag! I love the clean scent it has and if I rush out the house I have something to put on!
Nicole D.
Brooklyn, NY
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel Fragrance Mist 250 ml uploaded by Nicole D.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I am super in love with this smell it’s not as strong as the original tease in my opinion it’s sweeter and has a nice fresh vibe to it. you can never put on too much. It stays refreshing me all throughout the day. People always giving me compliments.
Rebecca A.
Trinity, NC
Tease has been my go to for years! Now I am hooked on the intoxicating smell of the Rebel version of this! I carry it with me everywhere I go, it just smells so heavenly!! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to purchase!!
Dianna B.
Carlisle, MA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I really love this scent! I often keep it in the car or in my bag while traveling for a quick refresh. It only lasts a couple hours or so, but it smells lovely!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...