BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The ultimate flirt, this scented mist thrills with an enticing mix of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia.

Product Details:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Buy on Jet.com
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let me just start by saying that I'm a Victoria's Secret fragrance addict. It all started when I was in middle school shopping at Pink. I eventually made my way to VS but that's besides the point. The mini bottles are perfect for trying something new without spending $60+. I like to have the mini bottles as well for throwing in my purse or taking on the plane with me when I travel. This scent is similar to Bombshell in Bloom but it is very much something you would wear to a nice event. I even wear it to my internship. Highly professional while the smell is sexy and strong. Highly recommend!!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This product smells so good. And the packaging is so cute. It has a cute lace design on it that really makes it look adorable. The scent is not to strong so even people with the most sensitive noses would not have a problem with it.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
One of my favorite VS mists. It smells really fresh and it’s not too sweet. I love wearing it in the summer. It’s definitely long lasting for a mist and it only costs $10.
I make sure I have a VS mist in my purse at all times! Also receive a lot of compliments while wearing this.
Braelyn W.
This Victoria’s Secret perfume smells AMAZING and lasts a very long time. The packaging is really nice quality and has super cute details! I would seriously recommend this perfume to anyone out there! Yes I would TOTALLY buy this again!
Natalie C.
This is by far the best smelling mist I have ever used. Its fragrance is so unique, it’s sweet but not floral, it’s slightly warm but not spicy. The fragrance isn’t overpowering but leaves a slight scent that leaves you wanting more!
Christina H.
This is my second favorite scent ! It has a very sweet smell and like most of the perfumes on their line is very long lasting. It’s a bit pricey for a small bottle ($15) but, I got this for free because of the sale they were having.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
For the price I paid I like it enough! Not my favorite and I wouldn’t buy it again. I also wouldn’t pay full price for the set in comes in. Didn’t care too much for the scents but they’re easy on the go. The scent wears down to a nice light aroma. I can’t describe what it smells like to me. It’s a bit sophisticated but a bit flirty too.
Hannah E.
Boone , NC
This is my favorite scent from Victoria’s Secret! It is somewhat newer and I️ bought it when it first came out because they had a special on the roller balls. I️ didn’t even smell it when I️ bought it but fell in love as soon as I️ put it on. I️ wear it everyday it has such a nice sweet but also clean smell that isn’t overpowering!
grace z.
Bayside, NY
I love this scent. It’s sexy strong and bold. When I’m wearing this I almost always get
compliments. The scent lasts and the packaging is great! I’m going to forever purchase this scent I would buy 100%
Adrienne B.
Forestdale, MA
My go to for fragrances! Smells incredible and lasts all day and you can't beat the price! I always get so many compliments anytime I wear it and my boyfriend is a HUGE fan!