Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist

The ultimate flirt, this scented mist thrills with an enticing mix of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia.

Product Details:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

how does it smell?
What’s your favorite brand in 2021 from bodywork and Victoria secret ?Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist Bath and Body Works Bourbon Strawberry Vanilla Lotion
Does it smell good does it last long
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist!
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Vane T.
Love that this is still there! I love this body spray, the smell I get constant complement on the smell. Thats so fresh
Briana C.
Dallas
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Briana C.
OMG I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS. ❤️❤️❤️ A lot of people compliment me because of it!!! I’m almost running out of the bottle. You should definitely get it!!
Lindsay S.
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lindsay S.
This will forever be one of my go-to scents! I love love love Victoria’s Secret Tease fragrance! It is sexy, but also sweet and flirty. I have the perfume in this scent, but also love the light fragrance mists. They are perfect for when you just need a quick refresher! I toss this in my purse so I have it on the go. It is also a great size to take when traveling.
Marissa S.
Morenci, MI
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Marissa S.
love this fragrance. It's sexy, feminine, and a bit fuller bodied than usual VS perfumes. Instead of being sugary, I find this scent to be a bit tart in the beginning, which then fades to an almost cool, musky scent. I don't find this perfume to be warm or cozy, like other perfumes that have vanilla, sandalwood, and amber as its base notes, but I think that's what makes this scent a bit unique. This scent is very similar to Viva La Juicy. Top notes are Pear, Litchi, Red Apple and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Gardenia, Magnolia, Freesia, Sweet Pea and Jasmine; base notes are Black Vanilla Husk, Benzoin, Chocolate, Sandalwood, Musk and Amber. This would be described as a Floral Fruity fragrance. With all that being said, though, this perfume doesn't last that long. I've found that I've had to reapply about every two or three hours when I wear this. For that reason, I wouldn't suggest buying a full sized bottle, and to buy a travel size because you will have to constantly reapply this fragrance.
Kᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ T.
Van nuys, CA
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ T.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Una de mis fragancias favoritas de Victoria’s Secret siempre me ha encantado y en este semi-anual pagué $4.99 por ella su precio regularmente es de $25. Encantadaa😍🙌
Laura L.
Buford, GA
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Laura L.
When I tell u that this mist smells like flowers and candy together. You’re gonna be a bomb if you buy this. And it really will be on you forever
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Elyse S.
It smells very nice. It has a sultry scent to it also with a touch of an earthy tone. To it. Gotta add this to your fragrance collection if you haven't.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
I love the Tease collection 💕 it smells so girly and just sexy! I always feel like a million bucks whenever I wear any of their fragrances... there’s just something about them. You can really smell the vanilla🍦and pear🍐!! Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist is a must have for sure. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. YOURE WORTH IT. I just repurchased some the other day and I couldn’t get it home fast enough, I used it in the car 😂. 12/10 totally recommend 💓💞💓
Nataly V.
Middletown, NY
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nataly V.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
El nombre es TEASE el embase siempre esta cambiando incluso en la foto que postiare el pomito es diferente pero huele a gloria tambien se nota que uno esta sin nada eso es porque la uso mucho es perfecta la recomiendo mucho y es mi favorita💖
Sorsha R.
Johnstown, CO
What’s not to love about LOVE? It’s a light scent you can wear anywhere. I’ve always gotten compliments wearing this scent. This is one of the best perfumes Victoria’s Secret carries. My signature scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist Does this have a stronger scent than bombshell or subtler?
Jessica G. il y a 2 ans
Much more subtle. Bombshell can me a lot for me.
Tania P.