Victoria's Secret Tease For Two Kissable Honey Massage Gel

A little honey to sweeten your tease? Entice with every drop of this silky-smooth massage gel (and skip the sticky mess). Drizzle on and massage in to indulge in pure, delectable intimacy.

What does this taste like ? Does it leave your skin feeling sticky ?
Tiene buen aroma?
Tiene buen aroma?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tease For Two Kissable Honey Massage Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Dell Rapids, SD
Such a tempting and sexual products it smells amazing in the consistency is great and it does last a long time I was find that sometimes with high branches Victoria's Secret and Bath and Bodyworks some of the items not necessarily their lotions but their specialty items can be quite expensive and not last for long however Victoria's Secret has at the par on this product because it really truly does last a long time and is a great and wonderful product
Medley, FL
This product was a gift and presentation is super cute are these strange things you must try once , its texture is very similar to honey I would say that is ideal to enjoy with your partner product texture is pretty nice if you 're somebody that you like to try different things I recommend
Oh, Victoria secret never let me down! This stuff is amazing! By far my favorite store anyways but this makes your skin feel brand new! Smells very nice. Not an over powering scent. Its very long lasting and I would rec commend it especially if you have a great masseuse
Islay, Scotland
I bought this for my partner and I as a joke as we love giving each there massages and honestly it tuners out to be a not so bad product. I thought it would maybe be oily but turns out it was very smoothing on the skin. Only downside is the price.
Aurora, CO
I thought this would be fun for a night in with my fiancé. It wasn't anything special, just seemed like regular honey and was quite messy! I haven't brought it out again and don't see myself doing so in the future either. You're better off with good old fashion lotion.
Oceanside, CA
This came as a naughty V-Day gift set. It's fun but....messy, no rolling around before a shower if you don't feel like doing nighttime laundry. The taste is fine; sugar honey. But old fashioned massage lotion/ baby oil is WAY more realistic in the bedroom.
Hidrata mi piel perfectamente, su olor es super agradable, me parece a comparación con otros productos que trae bastante contenido, me gustó mucho mucho mucho, he probado varios productos de Victoria's Secret y de verdad que son de gran calidad me han encantado todos, no tengo ninguna queja de ellos, me encantan!!
Harlingen, TX
Used this with my boyfriend and it was incredible. I was skeptical at first because it's made with honey and I thought it would leave a sticky residue but it didn't plus it smelled amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Vestal, NY
This was ok. I felt like it was very sticky. I had to shower afterwards bc it didn't feel very well on the skin. Was fun to use but not my favorite massage gel. For being Victoria's Secret it was an ok product.
Dallas, TX
This is amazing. It feels so nice on your skin and smells wonderful. It lasts and is worth paying for. I highly recommend to anyone. I purchased at Victoria's Secret and I would buy it again in a heartbeat