Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

In 2017 Victoria’s Secret launched Victoria's Secret Tease, originally released as Sexy Little Things Noir Tease in 2010. Flirtatious and seductive, this scent calls to mind the sensual black lace of a boudoir. Black vanilla, gardenia blossoms and...

Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum [product:victorias-secret-tease-eau-de-parfum]
Does the scent last all day or do you have to keep reapplying?
Estoy apunto de pedírmelo por la web! Como es de duradero el olor? gracias
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum!
Jumara S.
Lilburn, GA
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jumara S.
Smells so good ! I got the Christmas bundle and it came with a buttercream as well ! I love it
Catherine L.
Pawtucket, RI
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Catherine L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Si te encanta oler como todo una Diva 👑 este es el perfume que necesitas. Tiene un olor exquisito y también se fija muy bien donde lo pases. Sino lo has usado ve por el tuyo no te arrepentirás 🎀
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
This one of my favorite to go to from Victoria secret collections. I loved and the scent so good. Everyone used to ask me what I am wearing. It’s the best for date.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is one of my favorite Victoria’s Secret perfumes for sure! It’s sweet, but not overbearingly so. Some very light floral notes as well. Honestly it’s pricey for the quality in my opinion. When there’s a good sale though, I grab one!
Aleena I.
Queens Vlg, NY
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Aleena I.
I received this perfume as a gift from my bestie I used this a lot nice n smooth smell also freshing I definitely recommend this to everyone
Sophia M.
Denver
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sophia M.
I love this perfume if you are looking for a strong but sweet scented perfume this is the go to. I love to use this when I go out! I have bought this perfume about 3 times because it smells wonderful! I would 100% recommend this if you are looking for a lasting scented perfume.
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Trish F.
VS Tease Eau De Parfum is a beautiful scent. It’s one of my favorite from VS. The notes are warm gourmand, white gardenia, Anjou pear and black vanilla. It’s a warm and beautiful scent with a hint of the pear coming through. It isn’t heavy and may need reapplied after several hours.
Jacqueline V.
Maynard, MA
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jacqueline V.
This is my favorite fragrance BY Victoria's Secret. I have been buying that for more than 4 years, and I am never done about that. Also, I gave to my friends ever I have a chance. Everyone who got that perfume from me still buying and keeping that as a favorite one as well. I am in love with Tease Victoria's Secret. And I need to buy a new one asap, mine is done again hahaha.
Mallory M.
Tacoma
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mallory M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love the perfume from Victoria's Secret. Fell in love with it a few years ago. Has just the most beautiful smell. Then we're going into Victoria's Secret they didn't have the one I wanted so I was smelling the different kinds and I came across this one however it's in candy Noir vicente's tease but oh my gosh I think the candy nor will now be my hands down favorite from teas because it just has a different notes in it but it's so oh my gosh addicting.
A R.
Gresham, OR
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by A R.
So pretty yet strong and sassy… stays on a long time which is important to me. I got this on their semi annual sale online so it was a surprise to get since I had not smelled it prior- not disappointed Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jasmine J.
Huntingdon, PA
il y a 2 ans
Victoria's Secret Tease Eau De Parfum ? How would you guys rate this product?
Marie-michelle C. il y a 2 ans