Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease Beauty Rush Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Valeria A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease Beauty Rush Daily Moisture Lotion with Vanilla Cream and Sparkling Berries.

Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease Beauty Rush Daily Moisture Body Lotion
  • "Love Victoria secret lotion even thou they are not very moisturizing and soft but they smell great " in 13 reviews
  • "Ugh one of my favorite body lotions!!! It keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and all over very very creamy, and it smells good too! I use this about every other day and have definitely repurchased from victoria's secret multiple times. This is an amazing purchase and would 100% recommend. " in 6 reviews
Christina Z.
My mom bought me Vicky S when I was younger and I pretty much live by it now...
I absolutely love Sweet Tease, it smells sooo good, like cupcakes! People always ask what I have on because the smell of the lotion last all day long! It keeps my skin hydrated all day, and feels smooth..
I'm kinda disappointed because I can no longer find this anymore...
Shelby C.
Corvallis , OR
Victoria's Secret scents, including this one, are to die for and they last a very long time. However, if you have dry skin, I would recommend the naturally hydrating body lotion instead of this are some of their other famous lotions as they aren't very hydrating. Overall, I love the scent and the way it stays with me all day.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these victoria secret body lotion they scents they have are absolutely amazing I love how you can carry these anywhere! The smells stays on for quiet a while and makes my skin feel smooth and shiny which is great because nobody wants dry skin. Love this product and most definitely will keep buying it.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
I absolutely love this lotion. It's a little on the pricier side, but I would say it's worth it. I go through lotions like crazy, but this has lasted me a pretty decent amount of time. I love the scent along with many other Victoria's Secret products and will definitely be repurchasing!
Servahn H.
This is some of the best smelling lotion I have ever used. The scent would stay around for a while; however, it wouldn't moisturize as much as I would have liked. I went on nice and smooth and did not leave a greasy feeling. It was purchased as a gift for me at Victoria's Secret
Veronica P.
Whenever I wear this lotion people ask me what I am wearing which is a reason why this is one of my favorite lotions. It never made me get an allergic reaction but my sister got to be unfortunate that she got an allergic reaction so that is something to be caution about.
Kia L.
Love Love Victoria's secret lotion especiall this Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease Beauty Rush Daily Moisture Body Lotion. I put it on twice a day and it last 4-5 hrs. The scent smells amazing! It's a must have and I would totally buy it again and recommend it to others.
Emalie G.
How could you go wrong with some VS lotion an am I right?? TEASE is already one of my favorites smells , I've used it on and off for years now and it's not to strong, I buy it directly from the VS store and it's slightly pricey, the lotion isn't to moisturizing, but it never irritates my skin or makes me sneeze !
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased this item for my friend who was panic stricken that she had heard that it was being disconitinued. she was elated that i had found this and will end up buying the remainder from this seller. Thanks seller for providing us with a good experience and a great product
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Bought this at the latest in store sale for only $5. The smell is amazing and doesn't wear off with in a few minutes like other brands. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it and will be purchasing more for Christmas gifts this year. Highly recommend this scent.