Victoria's Secret Sweet Daydream Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by Anyela M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Condition and soften skin with ultra moisturizing ingredients from a secret garden. Avocado, Sweet almond and calendula oils. This deeply emollient, sensuously scented cream is perfect for anywhere skin needs extra pampering like hands or knees.

• Does it leave your hands feeling greasy?3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sweet Daydream Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "I love Victoria's Secret ultra Moisturizing cream. The scent is good they don't have a lot of Scents I don't like. I don't like that I leaves your hands sticky after awhile. I would suggest for once in awhile use. " in 17 reviews
  • "Smells so amazing, you'll legit fall in love with it. It not only smells good but it leaves the skin so soft & smooth. A must have in my life. " in 6 reviews
  • "For the one who have not try this, this Moisturizing hand cream is super good. This smells very good and it help the dry skin a lot. Should try this go!" in 4 reviews
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA
Any type of body product such as lotion, soap, scrubs etc from Victoria Secret is never going to disappoint. Sweet Daydream has such a refreshing smell I am constantly using it as a hand cream throughout the day. I am a new mother so I worry about any lotions I may have on my hands while handling my little guy so he doesn't have any sensitivity to it but, this lotion doesn't bother him at all plus, he smells wonderful from it too!
Crystal R.
I am obessed with VS body care and perfumes i love the formula of the body creams compared to the lotions they are more moisturizing but i love anything they make body care and fragrance wise for the most part. and the plus is if u find them on sale they are cheaper than drugstore brands
Amber S.
This is great smelling lotion, affordable and it does a decent job at getting your skin moisturizer. Overall I think the smell is a little much so you can only use it in certain amounts. I would recommend, I would say that VS products are all B average.
Melissa M.
I LOVE this product! I used it for quite some time, works well for my skin! It was nice and gentle, I purchased it at Victoria's Secret. There are no cons that I have for it, I think it's amazing. Would definitely recommend this to others!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Victorias Secret makes the best scented lotions for when you want to smell sexy and delicious and don't want to wear perfume or body spray. I'm addicted to this brand! I have many scents and I stock up regularly.
Karen R.
Bacliff, TX
All of Victoria's secret lotions smell wonderful. This one in particular smells phenomenal. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft for a long time, and the aroma also lingers for an extended time.
Hali Z.
Scarbro, WV
I love Victoria's Secret lotions and body creams. They moisturize just like they should and also smell amazing. I love the fact that I can match them up with my perfumes and body washes by scent. I would recommend for sure.
Skilar S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought one of these (unused and unopened) from a goodwill and I seen the 14 dollar price mark and I thought I would repurchace for full value because it was so moisturizing and I use it everyday. I would 90 % recommend this only because It is a stong scent so if you like that like I do this is amazing.
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
Absolutely amazing! I got this about a week ago and I couldn't be more impressed! It's smooth and creamy and has an amazing smell! I most definitely recommend this product and will most certainly be buying it again!
Brenda B.
I love Victoria's Secret ultra
Emily S.
West Olive, MI
Does it leave your hands feeling greasy?