BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Nunca usei,mais já ouvir falar. Quero testar.1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Sweet Daydream Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "I love this its smells so good an it very moisturizing love luv VS anything my fave store" in 13 reviews
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
This has been my all time favorite lotions however I haven’t been able to find this exact kind for a very long time now. I was given this product as a gift and I wish this was still in stock. I would definitely buy again. It’s scent was unlinke any other. Refreshing but just the right amount and it wasn’t overbearing at all
Bella s.
NM
I love this lotion so so much because it keeps my body moisturizerized and it has an amazing smell that stays on all day long , I always git people telling me I smell good
Alehandra B.
San Jose, CA
Great for a starter scent however I find that when you first put it on it smells super strong then fades really quickly. If you're young I think you would really enjoy this as I used to use it every day in high school. Probably won't be purchasing this again but it is priced really well!
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
I don't really like Victoria's Secret beauty products in general. I think the lotions have a nice consistency and texture, but the smell is over-powering and moisture isn't long-lasting in my opinion. I have sensitive skin, so both of those factors only make my skin drier.
Hunter J.
San Antonio, TX
Loved this product I just wish the great smell would last longer than just 20 minutes. I use this on my hands and arms and they are super soft thanks to this lotion. The price for this lotion is a little expensive for what you get. I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice lotion as a gift.
Sonia M.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for a long time. Victoria's Secret's body lotion is very moisturizing and smells like a garden of flowers. sometimes the lotion could be pricey but I like to grab it while its on sale during their semi-annual sale that happens twice a year and stock up because i use it everyday!
Karla P.
Doral, FL
who doesnt love victoria secret? everything the do is great. This lotion has a nice scent, not too strong, i received it as a gift but i know its not pricey. the smell is long lasting which is great since i spend the whole day working and it doesnt go away.
Kareen P.
Absolutely love how this lotion smells! This is not normally my go-to lotion, but when you do want a great scent that sticks to you, I definitely recommend this one! This scent is my top favorite scent from Victoria's Secret!
Andrea C.
Chicago
I received this Victoria secret classic body lotion for Christmas.
I like it that I ended taking it to work, my coworkers are always finishing it.
we have to keep our hands moist.
love the scent jot like other that after awhile
gives you a headache.
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
zana r.
Salvador , Bahia
Nunca usei,mais já ouvir falar. Quero testar.