BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Sweet & Flirty Scented Shimmer Powder
  • by Victoria's Secret PINK

Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this whenever I go out dancing/to a club. It makes me stand out so much in the lights. It is so easy to apply and isn't hard to get off. It lasts almost all night and I definitely would buy it again.
Arlette C.
On my if you're ready for a fun and exciting night and want to Shimmer and have everyone look at you Sparkle this is one to get Victoria's Secret Sweet And Flirty Shimmer Body Powder
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I used to love this powder! It came out of the handle into the brush bristles so you could easily just dust it all over your skin. It also had a great sweet scent which lingered throughout the day. I loved how it glistened on my skin.
Stephanie C.
I do like this product. Most of Victoria secret perfumes or lotions are worth their weight in gold. I do like the variety and quality put into their products I just don't like the fact that they test on animals.
Amanda R.
I used to always get this, but usually in a different scent. It was my favorite for awhile. Sometimes affordable. But Victoria secret in general is outrageous!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Almost every perfume they sell smells great i love shopping here when they have deals going on wish i could buy bras from here but my b**bs are to big
priscilla k.
I like this perfume perfect for any gift smells really good not to strong just right bought this for my daughter and she just loves it
Princess_Rania Ř.
Victoria skirts❤
The beautiful and my favorite product and good luck for Victoria skirts yes ilove the product

Amazon