BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Jessica P.
Manhattan, KS
Overall great scent but didn't last at all. I went through the bottle very quickly because I was always trying to male it last through the day.
Brittany B.
I wasn't too sure of this scent at first, but I love it. It's a great scent that lingers, but isn't too strong as well. I'd love to try more.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
One of my favorite scents from their lines. Only wish the smell lingered longer, feel I need to spray myself more than say with love spell.
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
I get headaches very easily from strong scents and this one is the only one I cam seem to wear! Its nice and light and I wear it everyday!
Autumn L.
Stratford, CT
I love the pink brand ones. Everybody always tells me how good I smell and I gotta thank Victoria's Secret it's the only perfume I'll wear
Natalie F.
I love this body spray! I have a travel size of these and take it everywhere with me. It's such a refreshing scent. It's so great to use!
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Loved the smell. Was light airy but can't afford it all the time. The package draws your attention and the product makes you feel good
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells great it stays on pretty long its great for travelinf and the container is plastic which is a must it wont break i love it
Natalie R.
Oxnard, CA
IN LOVE WITH THIS!! It has such an amazing smell! I recently bought this, and im on my third bottle, it just has a nice smell to it!
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
This has been one of my favorite fragrances since I was a teen. It's cheap. Smells amazing and can get it in a travel size as well