BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Chesley B.
They always bring you in because they smell amazing, but I would only have this product if it was gifted to me. These body mist do not last the smell fades quickly, and for the price not worth it.
Olivia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this body mist as a gift for Christmas and it smells sooo good and lasts all day. It's a pretty big size bottle. I probably would've never bought this for myself but I'll definitely be buying again. It's good if you want something to wear all day.
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite one from all the other pink body sprays of this kind! A light but sweet smelling spray! Ok wear - fades throughout the day (good for a teenage girl)
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
This is my go to mist! Very light but still smells so good and fresh! I always get compliments when wearing this and when they have sales I'm sure to stock up
Molly E.
PALM COAST, FL
I always get complimented on this body spray. My go to everyday spray. Lasts a while and smells delicious! People always ask me "what are you wearing?"
Ashley R.
I love Victoria's Secret body mists. They are always so fresh and clean smelling but I didn't like this sent at all. It was too strong for my taste.
Lilly K.
Adrian, MI
Although it's not the cheapest, it does smell really good and lasts the whole day whether you notice it or not. I get compliments on it all the time.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Absolutely love Victoria's Secret's especially their pink line mazing products smells great looks great highly recommend it well worth the price
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
This smells amazing. Great for all seasons. I wear it a lot, as my husband loves the smell so much. I love all of victoria's secret fragrances.
Amy N.
Sparks, NV
All about personal preference when u get sprays but I love pretty much all VS PINK sprays. This one smells wonderful and I use it all the time!