BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

• What does this smell like?  Victoria Secret Pink Sweet & ...1 Answers
Alexa V.
Cape Coral, FL
Victoria secrets sweet and flirty leaves heads turning as you walk by. Strong enough to get you noticed, yet, subtle enough to not make the wearer get a headache. Perfect enough for those you want to get noticed in the best way possible.
Marisa N.
Springfield, MA
I love all pink scents, this one smells amazing! I've had it for 5 years now and still haven't run out of it. So it definitely will last you a while. It's a trusted product
Lexi D.
Valrico
This product is my all time favorite mist from Victoria Secrets! And I purchased this at Victoria Secrets. It smells of sweet and flirty. It's very good value and its $10.00! Yes I'd but it again, because I love it so much!!!
Yuli V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This perfume smells soooo good. I love all of the vs PINK fragrances, they're all so unique and all smell so amazing. They never disappoint with their fragrances. You can't go wrong with Victoria's Secret perfumes.
Monica C.
Really enjoy all of VS and Pink's body mist, especially these! Smell great and packaging is awesome. Only downfall is the smell does not last as long. Disappointing, but does smell good for the little bit it is on.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
I'm a fan of most Victoria Secret scents and this is one of my favorites! It's fun, flirty and youthful. Absolutely love to throw a splash of this on during the summer months.
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
I love how I can keep this smaller bottle in my purse and pull it out whenever I need to freshen up. The smell is not overwhelming while still smelling fragrent.
Luiza V.
Burlingame, CA
Use this everyday! The name perfectly describes the smell (it basically smells like candy and happiness). Perfect for those who like sweet smells, but if you like more musky smells this might not be for you.
Wendy S.
York Springs, PA
I love this product!! This body mist smells so good. It is on the pricey end but it comes with a 8.4 oz of product and will last you a long time. I definitely recommend getting it when VS has a sale.
Chesley B.
They always bring you in because they smell amazing, but I would only have this product if it was gifted to me. These body mist do not last the smell fades quickly, and for the price not worth it.
Mia b.