BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance type: Fruity floral Notes: Sugar berry and pink grapefruit 250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite it's just my favorite smell I got it for Christmas from my sister-in-law and I have it in my backpack it's small travel it stays with me everywhere I go it's a very great smile
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
ashley r.
"Omgsh. This fragrance is soooo good. I sprayed some on a sample card while in Victoria's Secret the other day and I immediately had to have it. It was so delicious. Had some fresh and fruity notes that are so delightful on the skin. You will seriously smell amazing. Everybody who walks past me or comes near me asks me what I am wearing, and/or has to immediately say, "You smell good!" I smile and say, "I know." :)
The packaging/bottle has changed. (The display image for this scent is different from the one I own!) The one I purchased is a purple bottle with polka dots on it. I think it's great
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
I just got this for Christmas and I'm so obsessed with it! It smells SOO good. The packaging is super cute I love the light purple. The smell is pretty long lasting, although I go through a lot of perfume so my bottle probably won't last me a long time. Highly recommend! Definitely one of my favorite Pink body mists!
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Brigitte R.
Hollywood
I love this perfume ! I got it at Victoria secret and it was awesome because I got the sale 2 for 25, it smells really good . The only problem I would say is I have to keep in my purse when I go places through out the day because I have to keep spraying it . The scent goes away .
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
Pink Sweet and Flirty is such a delicious body mist. Its long lasting and smells so incredibly sweet. Every time I wear it, I am complimented on how wonderful I smell. Its so sweet and sugary smelling. I do not sense the pink grapefruit in the notes, but I sure do love it!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is my favorite PINK scent. It smells so good and gives me some major nostalgia(would wear it in high school all the time). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because it doesn't last super long. But I guess that's with a lot of body sprays. Also, it's expensive for what it is. Make sure to buy it when it's on sale, not full price.
Anna D.
Love it. Simple, long lasting, elegant, and makes you feel powerful. I use it before gym! Bought it in Victoria Secret! Will buy again. I liked the bottle as well, because it’s small enough to bring with you on vaca. Good price. Had a coupon so I got it for less (;
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
One of my fav scents from VS PINK. It lasts all day but only thing is If you don't catch them on sale, they can be a bit pricey. This fragrance works in all seasons, and smells so bright. Its a mix of sugar berry and pink grapefruit. I love it. I also think the bottles are so adorable.